Hillary's Fundraising in Question

Remember the poor Chinese monks who gave Bill Clinton a big chunk of cash? Well, Hillary’s no slouch…

"Big Source of Clinton’s Cash
Is an Unlikely Address
Family’s Donations
Closely Track Those
Of Top Fund-Raiser
By BRODY MULLINS
August 28, 2007; Page A3

DALY CITY, Calif. – One of the biggest sources of political donations to Hillary Rodham Clinton is a tiny, lime-green bungalow that lies under the flight path from San Francisco International Airport.

Six members of the Paw family, each listing the house at 41 Shelbourne Ave. as their residence, have donated a combined $45,000 to the Democratic senator from New York since 2005, for her presidential campaign, her Senate re-election last year and her political action committee. In all, the six Paws have donated a total of $200,000 to Democratic candidates since 2005, election records show.

It isn’t obvious how the Paw family is able to afford such political largess. Records show they own a gift shop and live in a 1,280-square-foot house that they recently refinanced for $270,000. William Paw, the 64-year-old head of the household, is a mail carrier with the U.S. Postal Service who earns about $49,000 a year, according to a union representative.

Alice Paw, also 64, is a homemaker. The couple’s grown children have jobs ranging from account manager at a software company to “attendance liaison” at a local public high school. One is listed on campaign records as an executive at a mutual fund.

The Paws’ political donations closely track donations made by Norman Hsu, a wealthy New York businessman in the apparel industry who once listed the Paw home as his address, according to public records. Mr. Hsu is one of the top fund-raisers for Mrs. Clinton’s presidential campaign. He has hosted or co-hosted some of her most prominent money-raising events."

But of course, The Wall Street Journal is part of the vast right-wing conspiracy…LOL!

I’d just like to uncover the cover up for the Vince Foster “suicide”. That has to be a good one since he, at some point, was nailing Hillary. Apparently, screwing Hillary causes death. The Clinton’s have quite a body count behind them, they give me the creeps.

[quote]pat36 wrote:
I’d just like to uncover the cover up for the Vince Foster “suicide”. That has to be a good one since he, at some point, was nailing Hillary. Apparently, screwing Hillary causes death. The Clinton’s have quite a body count behind them, they give me the creeps.[/quote]

Vince Foster checked in at the White House gate and there’s no record of his ever signing out.

Why anyone votes for these people is beyond me.

LOL. Nice smear campaign.

Too bad nobody needs proof of anything when it involves Democrats, only Republicans.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Why anyone votes for these people is beyond me.[/quote]

The alternative kills populations instead of individuals.

[quote]vroom wrote:
LOL. Nice smear campaign.

Too bad nobody needs proof of anything when it involves Democrats, only Republicans.
[/quote]

Hmmm…they give money on the same day, the Paws live in a home once owned by the NY dude, and they have the means to give Billary sacks of cash, yet live in a hovel…

Can we call it ‘connecting the dots’?

BTW: what her Chinese connection is doing is illegal, just like the monks and Billy Boy.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]
/thread

[quote]pookie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

So you admit that Republicans are more efficient?

[quote]pookie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Who the hell is voting for the Taliban, Saddam and Al Qaeda?

Clintons giving back money! Voluntarily! And as soon as the story came out…

Hillary Clinton Campaign Donates Fugitive Contributor’s Money to Charity
Thursday, August 30, 2007
U.S. Sen. Hillary Clinton
Sen. Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign announced late Wednesday that it will give all money donated by a leading contributor to charity after it was revealed that the donor, Norman Hsu, was a fugitive from the law.

Hsu, who may have raised more than $1 million for Democrats, including $23,000 identified by the Clinton campaign, said he had done nothing wrong and had asked no favors in return. But a California prosecutor says Hsu pleaded no contest to grand theft and was facing a sentence of up to three years in prison when he disappeared in 1991, The Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday.

“In light of the new information regarding Mr. Hsu’s outstanding warrant in California, we will be giving his contributions to charity,” Phil Singer, a spokesman for the Clinton campaign, told FOX News."

All you have to know is that Castro supports Hillary. Aside from the few fringe wackos that think Castro’s a hell of a guy, this in itself should be telling enough that nobody should vote for her old wrinkly ass.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

If we did, we’d stomp you out and take your crap.

It is, after all, natural to take the path of least resistance.

That would be the pseudo-french.

Oh, your response clearly indicates that you’d be willing to excuse any behavior (including homicides) if it agrees with your political views.

JeffR

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Clintons giving back money! Voluntarily! And as soon as the story came out…

Hillary Clinton Campaign Donates Fugitive Contributor’s Money to Charity
Thursday, August 30, 2007
U.S. Sen. Hillary Clinton
Sen. Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign announced late Wednesday that it will give all money donated by a leading contributor to charity after it was revealed that the donor, Norman Hsu, was a fugitive from the law.

Hsu, who may have raised more than $1 million for Democrats, including $23,000 identified by the Clinton campaign, said he had done nothing wrong and had asked no favors in return. But a California prosecutor says Hsu pleaded no contest to grand theft and was facing a sentence of up to three years in prison when he disappeared in 1991, The Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday.

“In light of the new information regarding Mr. Hsu’s outstanding warrant in California, we will be giving his contributions to charity,” Phil Singer, a spokesman for the Clinton campaign, told FOX News."

[/quote]

Headhunter and Pat,

I’ve asked you before to stop bringing these stories up until she is the offical nominee.

Remember, hillary is EXPERIENCED. She’s the candidate who has something for everyone. If you have a view on any subject, chances are hillary has or does agree with you.

At least for a little while.

Therefore, the only choice for the thinking voter would be to support hillary rodham clinton.

JeffR

A plutocrat conceeds a commodity! At least she’s identifying herself as a true Democrat!

I always like my spoiled food to change colors and warn me.

merlin

[quote]pat36 wrote:
All you have to know is that Castro supports Hillary. Aside from the few fringe wackos that think Castro’s a hell of a guy, this in itself should be telling enough that nobody should vote for her old wrinkly ass.[/quote]

Unless you believe in “feng shui” for everyone …she needs to grab the furniture she forgot to take the first time she moved out with some inherited property rights, so she can create a balance of stolen goods. Good for peice of mind. Leave no furniture left behind!

merlin

[quote]merlin wrote:
A plutocrat conceeds a commodity! At least she’s identifying herself as a true Democrat!

I always like my spoiled food to change colors and warn me.

merlin[/quote]

Hey, merlin, Uther Pendragon here.

I liked the spoiled food line. Pretty clever.

I’d say you are being warned.

However, I’m not going to discuss it in much more detail until after the nomination.

rodham in 2008!!!

JeffR

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Hmmm…they give money on the same day, the Paws live in a home once owned by the NY dude, and they have the means to give Billary sacks of cash, yet live in a hovel…

Can we call it ‘connecting the dots’?

BTW: what her Chinese connection is doing is illegal, just like the monks and Billy Boy.
[/quote]

It’s all circumstantial, but it’s not proof. Of course, you know that, but the idea is to smear, and it’s enough for that.

Anyhow, the news article mentions a home refinancing, which is one way to “liberate” cash. I can’t imagine being that dedicated to a political party, but judging by the behavior of some here in the forums, it certainly is possible.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
pookie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

So you admit that Republicans are more efficient?[/quote]

That’s only more efficient if genocide is your goal. If you’re only trying to eliminate particular individuals, it’s less efficient.

It’s particularly lousy in the case of Republicans because after untold thousands of deaths, the number one “Most Wanted” guy is still around.

[quote]JeffR wrote:
If we did, we’d stomp you out and take your crap.[/quote]

Sure. Why not lose another war?

As you prove every time you post.

You’re either lying again or very, very dumb. Which is it?