Hillary's Childhood Lies...

[quote]DS 007 wrote:
Oh, this is good. Let’s state the facts here, Wreckless (you edgy, dangerous fellow you!): You are omnipresent on this political forum. You KNOW everything about everything, especially American politics even though you live in a an ultra-weak, isolationist nation. [/quote]

Just because you don’t know shit about the country I live in, doesn’t make it an isolationist nation. It’s far more likely that you’re just stupid.

Doesn’t everybody live at home. Isn’t that the definition of “home”. It’s where I live?

Errr, if you’re implying that I’m living with my parents, I’m not.
But I visit them quite frequently. We live about 20km apart.
I have a job. I own my own homewhere I live. I own a car. I think I’m doing rather well, thanks for worrying though.

[quote]Ren wrote:
1 more reason she should not be president:

http://hillaryspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MTE3OTBlZWUxMTI0NjVjZDhkNTExYTc3NWJiZTE4ODI= [/quote]
Uhhhggghhh…national review=dumber than dirt.
although a good sign if this is what can get the 28 percenters worked up.

To be fair the only problem with Belgium is that Wreckless lives there. It is the wart on the ass of an otherwise fine nation. Like a zit you just can’t pop.
A Paris Hilton personality in a male body.

Oh, I think Hillary would be a fine offering by the Democratic Party.

In the off chance that she’d actually be elected, it would officially be the end of the Democratic Party (due to her destruction of private enterprise, overwhelming bureaucracy and inept foreign policy). Take a step back to take two steps forward, I say. But then again, I do always find the silver lining in every cloud. Yup, that’s me, the pie in the sky optimist.