Hillary's Childhood Lies...

1 more reason she should not be president:

http://hillaryspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MTE3OTBlZWUxMTI0NjVjZDhkNTExYTc3NWJiZTE4ODI=

So she has a coloured memory of her childhood. Don’t we all?
In my childhood, my dad was a tall, powerfull figure that got me out of a tight spot on several occasions.
I walked in on him in the bathroom the other day and saw a elderly, skinny fat guy. Does that make me a liar?

But tell me, did she dodge the draft, and AWOLled from a champaign unit? Did her records conveniently disappear?
Did she lie about being involved in drink and drive accidents? And did records conveniently disappear?
Did she lie about mush room clouds and got thousands of people killed?

No, she exagerated about a small farm nearby where maybe a couple of hispanics worked. She should be empeached pre-emptively ! ! !

You’d vote for every arrogant Republican bastard. You’re so predictable, the GOP plays you like a violin and you fall for their flag waving every time.

Could you please explain to me again how a AWOL coward became more patriotic than a decorated war hero? That always cracks me up.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
In my childhood, my dad was a tall, powerfull figure that got me out of a tight spot on several occasions.
I walked in on him in the bathroom the other day and saw a elderly, skinny fat guy. Does that make me a liar?

[/quote]

You still live at home? Heh, heh…pathetic. Do you type this on your mommy’s computer?

You hate Bush so much that you’re willing to let the Islamo-Fascists take over the world? Go ahead and hide in your little PROTECTED country while the USA protects you. Cast your false aspertions at our president. He fought back while your government hid under the rocks, where it belongs.

I hope the Islamo-scum DO take over there. Maybe then you’ll figure it out.

Hillary needs to be careful - too many of these kinds of stories and she risks doing what Al Gore did in 2000, when he apologized on national television for being a chronic exaggerator.

And if there weren’t enough reasons to ignore Wreckless, Ren is not a conservative, has never pretended to be, doesn’t vote Republican, and doesn’t support GWB.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Hillary needs to be careful - too many of these kinds of stories and she risks doing what Al Gore did in 2000, when he apologized on national television for being a chronic exaggerator.

And if there weren’t enough reasons to ignore Wreckless, Ren is not a conservative, has never pretended to be, doesn’t vote Republican, and doesn’t support GWB.[/quote]

Haha, thanks for pointing out what I was going to say thunder.

Wreckless, you do realize that GWB is out? As far as lot of the Republicans running for re-election/president are concerned, Dubya is about as useful as a poopy-flavoured lollipop.

I am just hoping we can get a competent individual in the White House next, let’s go Ron Paul!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

You still live at home? Heh, heh…pathetic. Do you type this on your mommy’s computer?

You hate Bush so much that you’re willing to let the Islamo-Fascists take over the world? Go ahead and hide in your little PROTECTED country while the USA protects you. Cast your false aspertions at our president. He fought back while your government hid under the rocks, where it belongs.

[/quote]

Don’t project your personal situation on me HH.

When I look around, I don’t see Islamo-scum. There’s white trash like you all over the place though.

Could you please explain to me how the war in Iraq is protecting us? And why it failed to protect Spain and the UK?
That would make some interesting reading.

[quote]Ren wrote:
thunderbolt23 wrote:

And if there weren’t enough reasons to ignore Wreckless, Ren is not a conservative, has never pretended to be, doesn’t vote Republican, and doesn’t support GWB.

Haha, thanks for pointing out what I was going to say thunder.

Wreckless, you do realize that GWB is out? As far as lot of the Republicans running for re-election/president are concerned, Dubya is about as useful as a poopy-flavoured lollipop.

I am just hoping we can get a competent individual in the White House next, let’s go Ron Paul!
[/quote]

I do realize GWB is out.
Do you realize the US however will still be stuck in Iraq when he is “out”?
My hope is that Dubious will be very useful in the upcoming election. He and his party made a mess.
Are they gonna be held accountable? Or is the voter going to be mislead again by stories the other candidate. Is the blatant lying, the twisting, the swiftboating gonna work again?

And if there weren’t enough reasons to ignore Wreckless, Ren is not a conservative, has never pretended to be, doesn’t vote Republican, and doesn’t support GWB.[/quote]

Hey Thunderbolt, when will Dubious apologize on national television for being a blatant liar?
For crying out loud, the guy should be tried treason.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

When I look around, I don’t see Islamo-scum. There’s white trash like you all over the place though.
[/quote]

I thought that you are an engineer. Can’t live in a better neighborhood, eh? Maybe the correspondence school from which you got your ‘degree’ wasn’t the way to go.

In answer to your question: no, we’re not going to stop every terrorist attack. Shit happens. Does it make you happy that the terrorists showed America can’t protect everyone all of the time? After all, that evil George Bush would then be proven inept, if a city gets blown up. You’d be even more vindicated!!

One of these days, as the tide turns, the people of Belgium will learn who their real friends are — the countries who sent young men to die on the fields of Belgium to drive out the Kaiser and the Nazis. I hope that you are one of those people.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
thunderbolt23 wrote:

Hey Thunderbolt, when will Dubious apologize on national television for being a blatant liar?
For crying out loud, the guy should be tried treason.[/quote]

You never apologize and no one puts you on trial.

[quote]Ren wrote:

http://hillaryspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MTE3OTBlZWUxMTI0NjVjZDhkNTExYTc3NWJiZTE4ODI= [/quote]

One more reason?! Who needs another reason. Even our leftiest, leftists bothers and sisters are scared of this incompetent bitch being president. I’d rather have 4 more years of Bush.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:

For crying out loud, the guy should be tried treason.[/quote]

Hey, Wreckless, when will you grow up and realize we all - left, right, and middle - see exactly through your ruse of being nothing but a borderline retarded irritant?

What do your comments have to do with:

a. Hillary’s comments w/r/t being dishonest (or not)

b. Ren’s liberal persuasion and his raising the issue

After getting called out on it, you immediately shift to a “hey, Bush is an idiot!” routine - and yet, no one was discussing it. So transparent.

Wreckless wrote:

Hey, Wreckless, when will you grow up and realize we all - left, right, and middle - see exactly through your ruse of being nothing but a borderline retarded irritant?

After getting called out on it, you immediately shift to a “hey, Bush is an idiot!” routine - and yet, no one was discussing it. So transparent.[/quote]

hehe.

pwned.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

Could you please explain to me how the war in Iraq is protecting us? And why it failed to protect Spain and the UK?
That would make some interesting reading.[/quote]

Oh, this is good. Let’s state the facts here, Wreckless (you edgy, dangerous fellow you!): You are omnipresent on this political forum. You KNOW everything about everything, especially American politics even though you live in a an ultra-weak, isolationist nation. NOW…you admit that - inadvertently and through your own stupidity, it seems - that you live at home. So you really don’t know shit about real life problems facing real adults, like your old, “skinny-fat” dad whose probably busting his hump to support his lazy, grown son. PA-thetic!

[quote]DS 007 wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

That would make some interesting reading.

Oh, this is good. Let’s state the facts here, Wreckless (you edgy, dangerous fellow you!): You are omnipresent on this political forum. You KNOW everything about everything, especially American politics even though you live in a an ultra-weak, isolationist nation. NOW…you admit that - inadvertently and through your own stupidity, it seems - that you live at home. So you really don’t know shit about real life problems facing real adults, like your old, “skinny-fat” dad whose probably busting his hump to support his lazy, grown son. PA-thetic![/quote]

He only lives with mommy and daddy because the evil, idiot, neocon Bushitler is keeping him from getting a job. And his mom bakes tasty muffins.

[quote]DS 007 wrote:
You [Wreckless] KNOW everything about everything, especially… [/quote]

muffins.

He’s got a special bran of knowledge.

No use trying to raisin with him.

He’s berry good at going against the grain.

[quote]pookie wrote:
DS 007 wrote:
You [Wreckless] KNOW everything about everything, especially…

muffins.

He’s got a special bran of knowledge.

No use trying to raisin with him.

He’s berry good at going against the grain.

[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
thunderbolt23 wrote:

You never apologize and no one puts you on trial.

[/quote]

I never lied to get a war going that killed thousands of people.

[quote]pat36 wrote:
Ren wrote:

http://hillaryspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MTE3OTBlZWUxMTI0NjVjZDhkNTExYTc3NWJiZTE4ODI=

One more reason?! Who needs another reason. Even our leftiest, leftists bothers and sisters are scared of this incompetent bitch being president. I’d rather have 4 more years of Bush. [/quote]

Would you plan to enlist this time?

Wreckless wrote:

After getting called out on it, you immediately shift to a “hey, Bush is an idiot!” routine - and yet, no one was discussing it. So transparent.[/quote]

What’s transparant is this. After the complete mess Bush made, people are worried what Hillary would do?
Oh, she’s a bitch.
Translated, she’s a women.
Oh, she’s a batch.
Translated, and she’s smarter than you.

Anyway, you guys think you can choose between Hillary and perfection.
That’s not the case. You can choose between change, and more of the same.
Hey, you went with more of the same last time. Did it do any good?