Hillary Took Control Of The DNC Before A Contested Primary

So I see you’re worried about the debt. What about all those wars?

I don’t have a time machine so it’s a moot point, isn’t it? I can’t unspend the money.

Was this the result of a failed policy or political will? Big money from lobbyists for the “healthcare” industry, most likely.

Not saying average American. Merely pointing out that the only Dem with a lick of grassroots appeal is Bernie. But we’ll see.

Flat out said in the article the champion of the bill said raising taxes enough to do it would hurt the economy.

Did he juxtaposition the fact that people won’t be paying healthcare premiums ever month against the raise in taxes? Why is it that every other industrialized country makes it work? They spend about half as much often with better outcomes.

Answer the question.

I find it very interesting that:

1. Donna Brazille dedicated her book the “patriot Seth Rich” (the DNC guy who was murdered and who is the rumored Wikileaks source).

2. Donna Brazille also said the murder caused her to fear for her life and take precautions to secure her home against not only intruders, but snipers.

Why would a random “robbery gone awry” make her fear someone was going to target her for assassination?

Why is a supposed lowly staffer with no access to data suddenly a “patriot” worthy of dedicating a book to?

I’m thinking she’s telegraphing that she has a back-up plan that will make a lot of people very unhappy.

2 Likes

Ah, no. Go fuck yourself.

You can’t as it will expose how hypocritical you are.

Ya, except it wouldn’t you fucktard.

2 Likes

Don’t know, write him a letter and ask.

They have significantly higher income taxes than us, and the US subsidies their bloated welfare state via our military spending, and our paying the premiums on the healthcare they price fix.

Sure, due to price ceilings etc.

I know you hate market economics and all that, but they matter. One can’t artificially deflate or inflate a price without there being a consequence. The consequence here is we bear the brunt of the cost pain. If we stop paying those cost premiums “like everyone else” the consequences could very well see the entire discipline decline into the dark ages of innovation and advancement.

1 Like

We’ve been over this so many got damn times…

2 Likes

I know, I even said I wasn’t going to get into it again lol.

Zep is probably laughing as he types his reply: “HA got these fuckers again”

2 Likes

Probably, that twat always rustles my jimmies!

They don’t… I even put it in a spreadsheet, fuck, man…

1 Like

Is the fact that Americans require more healthcare a factor? The number of people on disability for reasons related to obesity is not something you see in most countries.

It’s absolutely 100% a factor despite what the resident Marxist will tell you.

*not beans if that wasn’t obvious.

Government healthcare is one thing but I don’t like the idea of subsidizing peoples’ lifestyle choices that give them preventable and even reversible diseases.

So you either: ration care and tell smokers and fatties they get to die without treatment if they don’t change behavior.

Or: pay the huge costs to keep them this side of the dirt. Because bleeding hearts.

This is all well and good in theory, except we all know and care about people who made bad choices. You ready to do a 100% govt takeover of healthcare and watch them die?

I agree. I have come around to potentially accepting a government option (I believe that’s how @ActivitiesGuy and others have put it) for very low-income individuals/families, but I don’t like the idea of spending more of my money on Sue’s Rotten Crotches’ Herpes meds because she’s a skanky whore or Fatty McFatterson’s insulin because she eat’s a pack of Oreo’s and drinks a Liter A Cola a day.

We run into the same issues any government program runs into, though. Poor management, hidden costs, insane overhead, fraud, bloat/pork, no oversight, and ultimately spending growth, which seems to be inevitable with every single government program ever created. It’s very frustrating.

1 Like