Hillary? Not Gonna Happen!

Looks like Hillary is not going to be able to ride Bill’s coat-tails into the White House. Not surprising. I don’t think people are buying that First Lady experience is the same as holding a real office and doing real work.

After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Bush it is time for some new blood in the Whitehouse.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=ahS42d3pcj7A&refer=home

I think Clinton is on the ropes - but I wouldn’t count her out. She wants it very, very badly and has the Clinton machine behind her, so she will have more endurance than the average candidate who isn’t coming in first in primaries.

And, she can really go after Obama on a number of issues, when she pulls the gloves off.

I am not predicting Hillary will be the nominee - but I think she is ready to bare her fangs. I don’t know that that will be enough, but when candidates become “frontrunners” like Obama has, it can be a heavy burden to bear - and Obama may not handle it was well as his supporters hope.

If you like the taste of your own vomit check this out:

She’s fighting back tears as she explains why she continues to endure the hardships of the race.

It’s because she cares so much.

America is the most important military power in the world. There is a war going on, and she isn’t man enough for the job.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
There is a war going on, and she isn’t man enough for the job. [/quote]

It seems to be a perpetual war. Ask Eisenhower.

We will see what happens. She hasn’t run a great campaign so far. I don’t think it’s so much because America doubts her experience or competence. It’s because America wants change. Obama has billed himself as an agent of change. She hasn’t properly promoted herself.

She needed to stress that she is also a candidate for change but one who actually has the experience and competence to MAKE these changes happen. She’s really only stressed the experience aspect and has done a poor job of selling herself. She also comes across as calculating, manipulative, and disingenuous to many. Most politicians are. But many find here moreso.

If I hear the word “change” again I think I am going to be sick. Yes, some things definitely need to change, i.e. federal spending, soc. sec., medicare, public education, but if you were to ask any of these people advocating for “change” what it is that needs changed, most will not even be able to give a response.

If they do give you a response, it will probably be “Iraq”. Ask them what about Iraq, “We need to get out.” Right, because it really is just that simple.

The ignorance in this country makes me sick.

[quote]tedro wrote:
Ask them what about Iraq, “We need to get out.” Right, because it really is just that simple. [/quote]

It’s more like you “shouldn’t be there in the first place”.

Go take a look at which candidates get the most donations from the US military personnel.

[quote]tedro wrote:
If I hear the word “change” again I think I am going to be sick. Yes, some things definitely need to change, i.e. federal spending, soc. sec., medicare, public education, but if you were to ask any of these people advocating for “change” what it is that needs changed, most will not even be able to give a response.
[/quote]

Yes, as Obama so deftly put it, “the time for come is change!”

They can chatter about change all they want. I just want my Constitution back.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Bush it is time for some new blood in the Whitehouse. [/quote]

You understate the facts, my friend.

It’ll be twenty years of Bush, and eight years of Clinton in the White House.

1981-1989: George HW Bush (VP)
1989-1993: George HW Bush
1993-2001: Bill Clinton
2001-2008: George W Bush

But, but she was fighting back TEARS yesterday! She must REALLY care!

[quote]lixy wrote:

Go take a look at which candidates get the most donations from the US military personnel.[/quote]

Try to add something - anything - to the conversation other than your robotic “the war was wrong!”.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Bush it is time for some new blood in the Whitehouse.

2001-2008: George W Bush[/quote]

The VP doesn’t live in the White House.

VP Bush does not count. Except for the week or so when Reagan was shot - you never heard a peep out of GHWB.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
lixy wrote:

Go take a look at which candidates get the most donations from the US military personnel.

Try to add something - anything - to the conversation other than your robotic “the war was wrong!”.

[/quote]

This talking point cracks me up. The military has donated little to any presidential campaign thus far including Paul’s. When I first heard this talking point a few months ago Paul had raised a whopping $ 35,000 from people that claimed a military connection.

Paul is such a divisive candidate that people have already made up their minds on him. There is no one trying to decide between Rudy, Huckabee, Romney and Paul.

Give the Paul shit a rest! He is done.

I don’t think Hillary is done yet. She may not be the next president but she will be relevant in the race for quite a while.

She is probably the worst person of the leading three Democrats but she might be the best president of that sad bunch.

[quote]lixy wrote:
tedro wrote:
Ask them what about Iraq, “We need to get out.” Right, because it really is just that simple.

Go take a look at which candidates get the most donations from the US military personnel.[/quote]

Maybe your cyber-jihad is working after all? Perhaps you’ll get a bonus from Al-Zawahihri.

Maybe she’ll get depressed and commit suicide! I guess I wouldn’t be that lucky. Actually I have a use for her, she can go to Venezuela and fuck Chavez, he could use some pussy from a like minded individual.

The crying was the gayest thing I’ve ever seen. And Americans are just dumb enough to be impressed by it

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Lorisco wrote:

2001-2008: George W Bush[/quote]

You are correct sir!

Even more reason to stay away from Hillary. However, if she gets in office there is still a chance she could be impeached for having a female intern going down on her in the oval office?

Hilly is crying because that Clinton train wreck is done, and she has cankles.
Chelsea in 2020?