Hillary: I'm Not Listening......

…to economists on gas tax holiday

[i]In the face of criticism from a slate of economists who say her gas tax holiday plan would be ineffective or even harmful, Hillary Clinton said she wasn�??t taking stock of their opinions and emphasized that this was a short-term fix that would primarily benefit long-distance drivers.

�??I�??m not going to put my lot in with economists,�?? Clinton told George Stephanopolous on ABC�??s �??This Week�?? after he asked her to name a single economist supporting her plan. �??If we actually did it right, if we had a president who used all the tools of the presidency, we would design it in such a way that it would be implemented effectively.�??[/i]

Idiotic idea with no backing by any experts, so she puts her fingers in her ears and sings "LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU LA LA LA "

Amazing…

And if you were wondering how fair CNN is when it comes to the Clintons v. anyone else, read the URL again.

clinton-im-listening-to-economists-on-gas-tax-holiday/

The whole thing is silly. I want to know if she is going to wait until after she is president to give us a gas tax holiday for summer 08.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
The whole thing is silly. I want to know if she is going to wait until after she is president to give us a gas tax holiday for summer 08.[/quote]

She’d probably retroactive collect in '09 by doubling the taxes.

[quote]pat wrote:

She’d probably retroactive collect in '09 by doubling the taxes.[/quote]

Probably not. Hillary is sexy.

She is going to have a lot of free time in 09-2011 to plan her second run at the office in 2012. She hasn’t proven anything save for the fact that she can inspire 50+ year old women. The candidates that are clinging onto her are trying to ride a legacy that got derailed before Billy left office.

[quote]Magnate wrote:

And if you were wondering how fair CNN is when it comes to the Clintons v. anyone else, read the URL again.

[/quote]

Ugh, George Stephanopolous worked for Billy boy before going to ABC. If anything, the interview was swayed toward her favor yet she still still smacked herself with stupid politician bitch think.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Magnate wrote:

Ugh, George Stephanopolous worked for Billy boy before going to ABC. If anything, the interview was swayed toward her favor yet she still still smacked herself with stupid politician bitch think. [/quote]

Read. The. Link.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Magnate wrote:

Ugh, George Stephanopolous worked for Billy boy before going to ABC. If anything, the interview was swayed toward her favor yet she still still smacked herself with stupid politician bitch think. [/quote]

That. Was. My. Point.
Punctuation. Is. Fun.

Read the URL in your address bar, they omit a VERY important word.