Hillary, Brave Under Fire?

She was named after Sir Edmund Hillary - never mind that he climbed Mt Everest 6 yrs after she was born.

She learned about racism from playing intramural soccer in high school - oh yeah there was no intramural soccer in her school. Those pesky details.

Chelsea was jogging around the trade centers on 9/11 - oops, she was nowhere near there.

Now (at least until she got caught) she was ducking bullets with Chelsea as they ran to the car from the plane. As if the first lady would be allowed to land in a hostile zone let alone get off the plane.

What will it take for you dems to get it? Does she have to shoot someone on Main St and have it posted on you tube?

Those are not mere embellishments or mis-speak - they are outright fabrications and made up crap.

And she is supposed to be the smartest woman in the world.

[quote]bald eagle wrote:
And she is supposed to be the smartest woman in the world.
[/quote]

I don’t think anyone is claiming that, not even her supporters.

Hillary got Swiftboatted!!

"She claimed that she came under sniper fire when she visited in Bosnia in 1996, but was contradicted by videotape showing her sauntering off the plane and stopping on the tarmac to listen to a little girl read her a poem.

Similarly, John Kerry’s claim to heroism in Vietnam was contradicted by 264 Swift Boat Veterans who served with him. His claim to having been on a secret mission to Cambodia for President Nixon on Christmas 1968 was contradicted not only by all of his commanders – who said he would have been court-martialed if he had gone anywhere near Cambodia – but also the simple fact that Nixon wasn’t president on Christmas 1968.

In Hillary’s defense, she probably deserves a Purple Heart about as much as Kerry did for his service in Vietnam."

--- Ann Coulter 

Drat.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
BostonBarrister wrote:
BTW, Hillary is fat and smelly. There. Now I’m not a racist…

Sexist.

[/quote]

Dirty Cracker whore…There, sexist and racist.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:

BostonBarrister wrote:
BTW, Hillary is fat and smelly. There. Now I’m not a racist…

thunderbolt23 wrote:
Sexist.

Drat.[/quote]

Hey, you’re a white guy and you’re awake - you are guilty of something related to identity politics.