Hillary 2008

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
There is only one candidate I would vote for in 2008: Jesse Ventura. Hope he runs.[/quote]

Haha, “Damn right, brother!”

[quote]Go-Rilla wrote:
It’s depressing when you consider the choices on either side of the aisle.

[/quote]

Vote Libertarian.

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
Just for fun, let’s pretend that Hillary has a snowball’s chance in hell of getting the presidency.

So my first scandal prediction for her is Bill getting caught with another intern.

Anybody?

What else will happen if the she-devil gets elected on account of anti-Bush backlash – because we all know that she wouldn’t get it on her own merit.[/quote]

I know, I know ! ! !

The US would be hit with a terrorist attack the likes it has never seen in history. She would be unable to utter a coherent sentence for hours, and when she was finally taken to a safe place, she would be incommunicado for several more hours, unable to communicate with the white house or any other executive branch. Communication would break down for nearly a day.

She would try to take out the guy claiming responsibility for the attack, but it would be a half-hearted attempt, and she would fail.

Instead, she would ask intelligence to link this terrorist attack to a particular country that she has a beef with. If no such intelligence would be available, she would ignore all evidence and go ahead and attack that country anyway.

In doing so she would alliante US’s allies, piss of the UN and strengthen the terrorists cause.

She would end up losing both wars and she would plow on to the end of her term, dropping this whole mess in someone elses lap.

How am I doing?

[quote]Wreckless wrote:

How am I doing?[/quote]

Wreckless, you have clearly allowed your hatred of the United States to affect your reasoning. That sort of thing could never happen in America. :stuck_out_tongue:

Too bad Wesley Clark isnt running again. That man would be a fantastic president.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
lothario1132 wrote:
Just for fun, let’s pretend that Hillary has a snowball’s chance in hell of getting the presidency.

So my first scandal prediction for her is Bill getting caught with another intern.

Anybody?

What else will happen if the she-devil gets elected on account of anti-Bush backlash – because we all know that she wouldn’t get it on her own merit.

I know, I know ! ! !

The US would be hit with a terrorist attack the likes it has never seen in history. She would be unable to utter a coherent sentence for hours, and when she was finally taken to a safe place, she would be incommunicado for several more hours, unable to communicate with the white house or any other executive branch. Communication would break down for nearly a day.

She would try to take out the guy claiming responsibility for the attack, but it would be a half-hearted attempt, and she would fail.

Instead, she would ask intelligence to link this terrorist attack to a particular country that she has a beef with. If no such intelligence would be available, she would ignore all evidence and go ahead and attack that country anyway.

In doing so she would alliante US’s allies, piss of the UN and strengthen the terrorists cause.

She would end up losing both wars and she would plow on to the end of her term, dropping this whole mess in someone elses lap.

How am I doing?[/quote]

LMAO! Brilliant!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
PGreen711 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Marmadogg wrote:
Hillary does not stand a chance of winning ever.

Seriously it is like the Dems are not even trying.

What about Mitt Romney? While he may not be conservative enough for some of the base he has the look and is incredibly well spoken. That counts.

I would much rather see a successful governor get elected rather than a senator. Senators really don’t have to get things done in the same way governors and presidents do.[/quote]

Trust me all my neighbors would LOVE it if old Mitt made it.