i read your article: The Best Damn No-Weights Workout.
There is a video about a guy sprinting uphill.
He isnt running in a straight line. He is stepping from side to side, from left to right.
I always run with my feets more in a straight line. I doenst step from side to side.
- Is this guy using a normal sprinting technique?
- Am i running with bad/wrong/mediocre technique?
- Whats the difference between him and me (who is slower, who uses which muscles …)
- Is their a difference in “foot position” between running uphill and on a flat surface?
- Whats optimal for someone who is running for conditioning/health purposes?