Hilarity Does Not Ensue

So…

Wow. That was real original.

DB

Is Idaho that boring?

I think we had a girls soccer team from idaho come out to UoAlabama for a game.

Yeah, i think I had sex with one of them as well. wasn’t to bad if i remember correctly.

You think you had sex with one of them?

How the hell do you think you boned someone.

He was drunk.

Someone needs to save this thread.

wowomg.com (Not Safe for Work)

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

How the hell do you think you boned someone.[/quote]

seriously?

while not trying to sound like i have to brag b/c “oh, i get SOOOO much ass i can’t even remember…”

…that topic has come up plenty of times (not like it’s an often thing, but i’d to have use at least both hands for the amount of times that’s been discussed between me and the guys i work with.

waylanderxx and live781 i think work at clubs too. i’m sure they can relate to those kinds of talks between the security staff.

you’d be surprised at the amount of debauchery that takes place in the college bar/club scene

but yeah, back on topic. fuck idaho

Idaho?

Udaho!

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:

seriously?

while not trying to sound like i have to brag b/c “oh, i get SOOOO much ass i can’t even remember…”

…that topic has come up plenty of times (not like it’s an often thing, but i’d to have use at least both hands for the amount of times that’s been discussed between me and the guys i work with.

waylanderxx and live781 i think work at clubs too. i’m sure they can relate to those kinds of talks between the security staff.

you’d be surprised at the amount of debauchery that takes place in the college bar/club scene

[/quote]

i dont work at a club, i work at a divebar/resturaunt lol

Yeah, i think I had sex with one of them as well. wasn’t to bad if i remember correctly.[/quote]

was she from the yellow or blue team?

bahahaha…

Ghost22 wrote:

seriously?

[/quote]

Interesting.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

i dont work at a club, i work at a divebar/resturaunt lol[/quote]

dammit live.

As a social experiment I think this thread is a roaring success!

Yeah, i think I had sex with one of them as well. wasn’t to bad if i remember correctly.[/quote]

Couldn’t have been very good if you “think you had sex with one of them” and it wasn’t too bad “if I remember correctly”.

I’d rather go to Idaho than Alabama. I’d rather someone didn’t start this thread also. I’d rather I didn’t reply.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:

Couldn’t have been very good if you “think you had sex with one of them” and it wasn’t too bad “if I remember correctly”.
[/quote]

well, you know what they say. you win some, you lose some.