T Nation

Hilarious Shit....Funny Youtube Clips Made You Laugh?

This thread is for daily videos to cheer you up and to get your laugh on. Here are some videos I found to be funny as hell. Post videos that you think are funny too.

The Assassination of Justin Bieber and Taylor Lautner!

Banned Jersey Shore Mastercard Commercial - Starring Snooki and Jwoww!

I’ll post a few of the hundreds that i have on my youtube favorites

You’re not the father!

Look for the guy walking across the screen… lol

I just wanna kiss you. I couldn’t care less about the team strugglin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VosNK542wrI

fuckface pug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClVEuI1CsVk

This is a dramatization of a review of a game that was supposed to be a spoof, you just had to click spacebar and you would win. This guy apparently wasn’t in on the joke and wrote this…

Rage on the Set!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezY69wHQZJM

This is why I love Tv from Europe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NclAUuIQkZo

[quote]TD54 wrote:
I’ll post a few of the hundreds that i have on my youtube favorites

You’re not the father!
[/quote]

More you’re not the father!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEP-j-IqqQg&feature=related

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:

[quote]TD54 wrote:
I’ll post a few of the hundreds that i have on my youtube favorites

You’re not the father!
[/quote]

More you’re not the father!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEP-j-IqqQg&feature=related[/quote]

Haha you’d think these guys just won the lottery.

On second thought they basically did… No child suppport

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:

[quote]TD54 wrote:
I’ll post a few of the hundreds that i have on my youtube favorites

You’re not the father!
[/quote]

More you’re not the father!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEP-j-IqqQg&feature=related[/quote]

This is some funny funny stuff. I can’t get enough of these clowns. As long as Maury keeps paying $2000 for morons to show up and look stupid he’ll never run out of people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l-YfFSIr4w&feature=player_embedded

[quote]Daniel-San wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l-YfFSIr4w&feature=player_embedded[/quote]

This could even go in the Attention Whore Thred as well.