Hilarious Movie Scenes

I’m wondering what everyone’s favorite funny movie scenes are. Mine would be:

1. The sex scene in Team America

2. The tranquilizer dart scene in Old School

3. The scene in There’s Something About Mary, where Matt Dillon brings the dog back to life.

4. The scene in Forty Year Old Virgin when he’s going home after the boys find out he’s a virgin.

i cant recall the lines but only one
movie i think has all the best lines,
and that is “Blazing saddles” funniest
movie with the best lines.

Barton

Bad Santa from start to finish.

Super Troopers–messing with the kids at the start, and the guy choking myself and beating off to the lips on that billboard.

[quote]doogie wrote:

[/quote]

Agreed… KID ARE YOU FUCKIN WITH ME?!

waiting… when theyre in the kitchen and the waiter asks the cooks for “no bacon on that salad.” If you’ve seen the movie, you’ll know the rest.

Happy gilmore…
“Hey mister, you gotta wear a helmet!”
-“364 days left until hockey tryouts, gotta toughen up!”

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
doogie wrote:
[/quote]

“I am not gheyyy…”
“Elf, fuckarrr!”

Ok, I’ll shoot out some of the oddball ones.

The snowball scene in Dumb and Dumber.

The allergic reaction scene in Hitch.

All of KigPin!

The answering machine part in Swingers.

The urine/sponge scene in Scary Movie 4.

The first in school “fuck” scene in SouthPark the movie.

Roots.

All of Out Cold! (very underrated, funny movie). The snowbard movie.

God, there are so many!

Kingpin- After Roy Munson milks the “cow” and states, “it took a while to get it started but, once she did she really went.” Then starts drinking the “milk” out of the pale and one of Amish elders states, “We don’t have a cow.”
I laugh til’ cry everytime. Everytime.

The train/chase scene from the Wallace & Grommit film “The Wrong Trousers.”

Nutty Professor scene when Professor Clump is eating dinner with his fam.

The bar owner zombie being beat up with pool cues to Queen’s “Don’t Stop Me Now” in Shaun Of The Dead. The whole movie, actually.

General Ourumov taking a quick drink of whisky when he’s being chased by James Bond in a tank. Goldeneye.

Sherif Bart in Blazing Saddles : “Excuse me while I whip this out”.

Austin Powers : The entire penis enlargement pump scene. Sheer brilliance.

“Quartermaster Clerk: One Swedish-made penis enlarger.
Austin Powers: [to Vanessa] That’s not mine.
Quartermaster Clerk: One credit card receipt for Swedish-made penis enlarger signed by Austin Powers.
Austin Powers: I’m telling ya baby, that’s not mine.
Quartermaster Clerk: One warranty card for Swedish-made penis enlarger pump, filled out by Austin Powers.
Austin Powers: I don’t even know what this is! This sort of thing ain’t my bag, baby.
Quartermaster Clerk: One book, “Swedish-made Penis Enlargers And Me: This Sort of Thing Is My Bag Baby”, by Austin Powers.”

Wayne’s World : The promotion of the brand products.

Indiana Jones And The Raiders Of The Lost Arc : During the truck scene, when he gives back that German officer what he gave him before.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
doogie wrote:

“I am not gheyyy…”
“Elf, fuckarrr!”
[/quote]

I am not gay! ASSCLOWN!

I thought you said you shot consistent 280’s.
Yeah, but with 15 frames. Us Amish do one and a half everything you people do.

hahahahaha

As in Kunta Kinte? Yeesh.

I cant believe I forgot about this one. The scene where they stick him in the drivers seat and spin the car, then he slams pigpens head into the steering wheel as the horn goes off.

“Wait… you cant feel anything in your legs?”

[shits in the piss cup]

Clerks, the whole flick but especially the opening “chewlys gum” scene.
All of beverly hills cop.
O brother where art thou, all of it. I think this movie has the best dialouge of any flick ever. “Gopher Everett?” “No thanks Elmer. A piece of gopher would only arise my hunger, not embed it.” “It’s ok Everett, you can have the whole thing. Me and Pete ran through a whole…gopher…village.”

And they pee on your fuckin rug.

Also the canonball seen from Caddyshack.

The scene from cheaper by the Dozen with the dog. That was probably that funny because my Mom just lost it. Laughing is contagious.

another vote for supertroopers - mainly the part at the beginning where buddy throws the empty syrup bottle at the town cop - when he throws the second one as the guy’s standing up kills me every time i see it.

badder santa voted for X10 - arguably the funniest movie i’ve ever seen: first time i saw that i nearly had a seizure the whole way through.

older movie: the money pit. tom hanks before he became orson wells. gold throughout.

The scene in austin power’s gold member where Austin is behind the screen on the submarine with mini-me.

The movie isn’t as good as the first two, but a couple scenes were just classic.

Billy Madison…when Sandler decides he’s had enough and goes to town on the class while playing dodge ball.

The dinner scene from the Nutty Professor is definately top notch…

There’s Something About Mary…“Beans and Franks”!

Office Space had some great ones, also.

“Tommy Boy” the whole movie, but especially when the buck wakes up in the back seat of the car.

“American Pie” - one of the all-time classic lines: “and this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute up my pussy.”

“Planes, Trains and Automobiles” - in the rental car with John Candy driving while Steve Martin is asleep and he gets both sleeves caught while trying to take off his coat.

“Naked Gun”: the hospital scene with Nordberg in a body cast in the bed.

“A Christmas Story” when the dogs break in and tear apart the turkey.

“Airplane” the entire movie.

“Boomerang” when Grace Jones is trying to seduce Eddie Murphy in the restaurant by throwing her leg up on the table and yelling “Look at this pussy. No man can refuse this pussy.”

“Caddyshack” when Rodney Dangerfield shows up at the country club.

DB

[edit] I forgot one that I had to mention. The scene in “Caveman” where they invent music.

I forget the name of the movie but it was a ski movie and had Lee Majors in it as the developer - only released a few years ago.

Anyway, a group of guys on the piss and they put one guy, who has passed out, in behind the wheel of a car.

They then quietly push the car out into the middle of an icy road and start spinning it really fast. As it gets a good spin up they all jump in the car, shut the doors and start screaming like all hell.

The poor bloke wakes up and shits himself thinking he has been driving and is now in an accident. Gold.

BTW the rest of the movie was fucked!

[quote]swerven wrote:
I forget the name of the movie but it was a ski movie and had Lee Majors in it as the developer - only released a few years ago.

Anyway, a group of guys on the piss and they put one guy, who has passed out, in behind the wheel of a car.

They then quietly push the car out into the middle of an icy road and start spinning it really fast. As it gets a good spin up they all jump in the car, shut the doors and start screaming like all hell.

The poor bloke wakes up and shits himself thinking he has been driving and is now in an accident. Gold.

BTW the rest of the movie was fucked![/quote]

Posted a few posts up: [quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I cant believe I forgot about this one. The scene where they stick him in the drivers seat and spin the car, then he slams pigpens head into the steering wheel as the horn goes off.
[/quote]

Someone mentioned it before me, that scene is funny as shit.

Too many to mention, but Pulp Fiction takes the cake for me…

“Shut the fuck up fat man!!!”

“Does he look like a bitch?!?!”

ROFL