Hilarious Clip From Alpha Dog

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
meangenes wrote:
undertheiron wrote:
No he was a drug addict who’s dealer kidnapped his little brother

“We then see Jake Mazursky (Ben Foster), who is a neo-Nazi skinhead and drug addict, dropping by his family’s house because he needs to borrow some money from his parents.”

Mmmm k.

I thought it was pretty obvious.

Wait, now I’m confused.

I’m almost 100% certain that, at least in the movie, Jake Mazursky is Jewish.

That would make for one HELL of a conflicted neo-Nazi…[/quote]

jake is jewish, and he put the swastika on his chest while he was in jail so he didnt get beaten or killed because in prison their are no jewish gangs, only the white gang, so he had to join that to get through his time in prison.

Yep, you got it Bauer. Fucked up right?

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Wait, now I’m confused.

I’m almost 100% certain that, at least in the movie, Jake Mazursky is Jewish.

That would make for one HELL of a conflicted neo-Nazi…[/quote]

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Ever since he was on Punk’d, calling his mom and crying like the soy boy he is, he will forever be the King of Pussies.

He’s “dating” Biel while she is playing grab ass with another chick who is undoubtedly more of a man than JT will ever be.

Did I mention that I can’t stand Justin Timberlake? [/quote]

I’d have to agree with your sentiments there, RJ.

I can appreciate JT’s talent as an entertainer, but I think he’s a huge pussy.

Recently it was even on the news over here that Timberlake visited New Zealand, where he was welcomed by a traditional maori Haka (war dance). He was actually scared by the performers. Kylie Poihipi, who was Timberlake’s usher, said, "he was scared as radio DJ Stacey Morrison and I ushered him towards the kapa haka group. He asked, ‘Are they going to kill me’?

BTW - that fight scene was fucking funny!! lol

Justin Timberlake looks about as threatening as a basketful of kittens - even when he’s doing a fight scene in full Neo-Nazi costume, complete with shaved head and tattoos.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:

BTW - that fight scene was fucking funny!! lol

Justin Timberlake looks about as threatening as a basketful of kittens - even when he’s doing a fight scene and fully costumed as a Neo-Nazi, complete with shaved head and tattoos.[/quote]

That wasn’t Timberlake in the fight scene…

But yea Timberlake is a pussy.

Well dang, I thought it was him. The squeaky voice and facial features were similar. But the guy did look kinda small…JT is supposed to be 6’1, but that guy looked about 5’8 max.

hahahaha wow… when he punches that chick in the face… i thought i was going to piss all over myself

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
boatguy wrote:
Fight scene was kinda gay…

Kinda? That Steven Segal-esque fight scene was so out of place in that movie it made me uncomfortable to watch it. I was waiting for him to start hovering in the air Matrix-style[/quote]

LOL. Exactly. - YouTube

“Anybody seen Richie? Anybody know why Richie did Bobby Lupo?”

[quote]Jacked Diesel wrote:
you guys are completely missing the point, when he jacked that bitch in the face after she called him an asshole was hilarious. when the two asians came up and got in his face was hilarious. when he starts doing ridiculous round house kicks out of nowhere to people that are just standing there staring at him, i mean, c’mon, this is cinema at its best.[/quote]

Agreed, I thought that was hilarious. He played the same kind of crazy bastard in 3:10 to Yuma.

D