HIIT With Short Weight Session?

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
FightingScott wrote:
danian1 just get in the gym and start your goddamn program.

Exactly.

Everything works.

Nothing works forever.

[/quote]

Wow.

The best advice yet.

I think I’m good to go now, thanks.

I’m on here 24/7? Bro, I worked this week M, T, W, Th, F, 7:00 AM till 7:00 PM each and every day, and the same tomorrow. I’m on here for, at most, 10 minutes in the morning, and 15 minutes in the evening…maybe another 15 minute session right before bed if I’m not tired.

[quote]deapee wrote:
I’m on here 24/7? Bro, I worked this week M, T, W, Th, F, 7:00 AM till 7:00 PM each and every day, and the same tomorrow. I’m on here for, at most, 10 minutes in the morning, and 15 minutes in the evening…maybe another 15 minute session right before bed if I’m not tired.[/quote]

was just luck again, i guess

Danian1:

What the fuck is your problem? More experienced guys are trying to give you some guidance.

Read CT’s articles on how to properly design a workout program if you don’t feel like you’re getting your due on this thread. Further than that, go try it out and assess how you feel. This is only the internet, shy of actually training alongside you, we can’t help you much more than just giving our opinion.

I honestly couldn’t believe deapee’s patience after you flamed him for trying to help you. You need to check yourself.

[quote]Tyler123 wrote:
Danian1:

What the fuck is your problem? More experienced guys are trying to give you some guidance and you’re being a total faggot.

Read CT’s articles on how to properly design a workout program if you don’t feel like you’re getting your due on this thread. Further than that, go try it out and assess how you feel. This is only the internet, shy of actually training alongside you, we can’t help you much more than just giving our opinion.

I honestly couldn’t believe deapee’s patience after you flamed him for trying to help you. You need to check yourself.[/quote]

Don’t make too much of an ass out of yourself cheeseburger. deapee started this whole mess by not reading the routine and accusing me at the same time of working every body part once per week. And he then continued to give me advice without looking at it, once telling me to do deadlifts, benches, pull-ups, rows, and squats, when I was already doing every one of those exercises.

Then he tells me to quit doing fucking WRIST curls and abs, I’ve never done a wrist curl in my life, but I’ll bet he’s the guy to ask if I need to know how. And what the fuck is a tricep kickback anyway? If HE’S telling me not to do it, I’m definitely not gonna waste my time finding out! You call this advice? I guess yours would be to eat more fuckin burgers, eh skinnyboy?

And I keep “checking myself” by the way, and I still only want for somebody to intelligently discuss the routine or shut the fuck up. And I hate cheeseburgers too. ;(

And please, I’m tired of this shit, if somebody (burgerboy is especially welcome) will please just tell me how the routine is “confusing” or “all over the place”, I will shut the fuck up RIGHT NOW! And if it’s not confusing or all over the place, for fuck’s sake CRITICIZE IT! Don’t criticize me for criticizing deapee because all of his criticism made no sense, you shouldn’t give advice here if your not even going to put a LITTLE effort into it, or am I just being fucking stupid again?

[quote]danian1 wrote:
And please, I’m tired of this shit, if somebody (burgerboy is especially welcome) will please just tell me how the routine is “confusing” or “all over the place”, I will shut the fuck up RIGHT NOW! And if it’s not confusing or all over the place, for fuck’s sake CRITICIZE IT! Don’t criticize me for criticizing deapee because all of his criticism made no sense, you shouldn’t give advice here if your not even going to put a LITTLE effort into it, or am I just being fucking stupid again?[/quote]

You’re a tool bro. Just go lift, eat and sleep…and shut the fuck up.

[quote]deapee wrote:
danian1 wrote:
And please, I’m tired of this shit, if somebody (burgerboy is especially welcome) will please just tell me how the routine is “confusing” or “all over the place”, I will shut the fuck up RIGHT NOW! And if it’s not confusing or all over the place, for fuck’s sake CRITICIZE IT! Don’t criticize me for criticizing deapee because all of his criticism made no sense, you shouldn’t give advice here if your not even going to put a LITTLE effort into it, or am I just being fucking stupid again?

You’re a tool bro. Just go lift, eat and sleep…and shut the fuck up.
[/quote]

you are right, i’ll admit. I really wasted to much time with this stupid shit when I could have been studying. I vow to never argue again over the internet, I’ve done it in two threads now and I’ve realized it’s just stupid and a waste of time. Sorry deapee, you were only trying to give me advice. You guys win, I will take your advice deapee, I am only going to lift, eat and sleep, and shut the fuck up. I’m not being sarcastic either, it’s actually good advice, and I will get further this way. Thank you.