Highlight Reel Making Programme

So I’m looking to put together a highlight reel of some of my best bits from last season to make myself a bit more marketable.I’ve done one of these before but it would have been a couple of years ago and I can’t remember what the name of the programme was.

Does anyone know of any good programmes that will allow me to do this,preferably free ones?In other ones,something that will allow me to cut very short clips out of different matches and piece them together as one film.

Thanks.

[quote]wigsa wrote:
So I’m looking to put together a highlight reel of some of my best bits from last season to make myself a bit more marketable.I’ve done one of these before but it would have been a couple of years ago and I can’t remember what the name of the programme was.

Does anyone know of any good programmes that will allow me to do this,preferably free ones?In other ones,something that will allow me to cut very short clips out of different matches and piece them together as one film.

Thanks.[/quote]

SportsCenter.

You can torrent Adobe Premiere Pro. Its ridiculously easy and alot more fun to work with than Final Cut.

Thanks buddy