Highland Games Off Season Training Techniques

Some great information in there. I’m off the gym after I head to Dicks for supplies.

That’s Gold!

Hahaha, I actually thought this was gonna be some useful info.

Lol, shocking.

Lol! oh geez, thanks, I needed a good laugh.

I personally love working the pecboobius maximus

Good stuff. Love the saftey squat bar treadmill lunges. There is a big shit-talking component to the games, especially among the pros. The guy he’s ripping on is a freakin’ beast, though, I wouldn’t fuck with him.

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:
Good stuff. Love the saftey squat bar treadmill lunges. There is a big shit-talking component to the games, especially among the pros. The guy he’s ripping on is a freakin’ beast, though, I wouldn’t fuck with him.[/quote]

Just the idea of Highland games seems so appealing. You just get some dudes together, slap on some skirts and throw some heavy shit, sounds like a good weekend to me.

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:
Good stuff. Love the saftey squat bar treadmill lunges. There is a big shit-talking component to the games, especially among the pros. The guy he’s ripping on is a freakin’ beast, though, I wouldn’t fuck with him.[/quote]

I’m sure they know each other. Smith is indeed a beast, but from what I’ve seen he has a great sense of humor.