Highest Dose of Dbol?

I buy my roids in bulk, so I always end up with a ton of whatever I’m planning using. Last time it was var, this time it’s dbol.

So what’s the highest any of you have gone with dianabol, and what were the gains/sides like?

I went up to 60mg before but found the pumps to be too much and since I work a physical job it would interfere with my work. I found 50mg to be perfect.

I take all of mine at the same time pre training and maybe some more about an hour into a work out if its a long ME day. Good workouts with no sides or bad pumps cause its in and out of my system quickly vs. splitting up dosage every 8 hours. Ive gone up to 100mg but now days i just stick to 50mg pre workout.

I’ve never gone higher than 50, but i really do enjoy these “highest dose” threads keep us updated rds.

50mg a day is the bomb. Anything over that gives me crippling back pumps that persist for 1-2 days after I stop dosing.

Just like Var, 40-60 is the sweet zone, and beyond that you into the danger zone of awesomeness.

-PTD

Im taking 40mg at the moment and my lower pumps are fucking horrific. Even bending over causes my lower back to blow up and spasm. was thinking to up it to 50mg but im having second thoughts and cannot wait to finish my 4 weeks!

is anybody else a little disappointed that Dave didn’t say something like “I went up to 300mg a day. Gwaaaaaaarrrrr!”?

So 50mg is the general consensus (with popeye being the mentalist outlier).

What about dosing? Split it up or all at once?

I have ran 75mg but had to cut down to 50mg because my blood pressure was so dam high I was getting nose bleeds in my sleep. But strength was way up there.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I have ran 75mg but had to cut down to 50mg because my blood pressure was so dam high I was getting nose bleeds in my sleep. But strength was way up there.[/quote]

Dam thats pretty narly…

I’m running 30mg, had back pumps the first few days, then upped the water intake to around 1.5-2 gallons a day and almost all the side effects are gone besides increased blood pressure. Gonna bump it to 50mg last 3 weeks proally.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
is anybody else a little disappointed that Dave didn’t say something like “I went up to 300mg a day. Gwaaaaaaarrrrr!”?

So 50mg is the general consensus (with popeye being the mentalist outlier).

What about dosing? Split it up or all at once?[/quote]

You know I’m surprised Dave didn’t say that.

I took it around my workouts, 25-30mg Pre then the test after before bed. Off days I split the doses up throughout the day

I’m thinkin I might run 60mg, have 20mg in the morning, 20mg pre-workout and 20mg in the evening.

thoughts?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I’m thinkin I might run 60mg, have 20mg in the morning, 20mg pre-workout and 20mg in the evening.

thoughts?[/quote]

You should like that split.

I didnt see or feel any more results at 100mg than I did at 50mg. I have pretty much switched to drol for a strength oral although dbol still has its place. Back in the day I used to work out at this powerlifting dungeon pit. Like everything was burried in a 1/4 in of chalk, oozing with staff infection, spit on the floor kind of place. Some of those guys I think were metally addicted to dbol and would take god only knows how much. I would see them take 10-12, 10mg pills before and during workouts, they had been doing if for years, so who knows what their total daily dosage was. Just from what I observed they were well into the 200+ mg a day.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

thoughts?[/quote]

Looks good

cool, I’ll run it that way then.

And popeye wins! No one’s beaten his 100mg a day

Already been mentioned but water intake seems to negate the pumps of Dbol.
I have been up to 100mg/d split evenly, and IMO nothing comes close to the EUPHORIA of Dbol. You feel like an absolute cunt (in a good way).

Split your doses up, many will disagree but tapering up to that dose helped me alot.

SB

oh wait, we have a late entry tied for the top spot!

Can anyone beat 100mg?

I ran 5000 mg once pre workout. It was ok