Highest Amount of Protein Per Serving?

Ok this may be a stupid question, but I would like an answer.

Like Metabolic Drive for instance. Why can’t they make it have say… 80 grams of Protein with less calories per serving? Is this impossible to do or just not economical for the company?

What substance, be it a a protein powder or natural food, has the highest amount of protein while minimizing the amount of calories and carbs??

Foods like lean meat, protein powder, egg whites and most fish will provide lots of protein with minimal fats and carbs.

1 gram of protein provides approximately 4 kcals and there’s nothing you can do to change this, though.

Protein contains calories, there is nothing you can do about that.

Zero-carb Isopure. All protein, no carbs.

A better question is why would you want such a product?

There’s no reason to fear carbs or fat if you’re trying to build muscle.

please bare in mind that you can only utilise around 40g of protein per serving, 80g would be pointless and what you dont use will be wasted by the body or stored as fat.

[quote]testanabol wrote:
please bare in mind that you can only utilise around 40g of protein per serving, 80g would be pointless and what you dont use will be wasted by the body or stored as fat.[/quote]

The amount of protein that can be processed depends on the size, and metabolic rate of the individual. And on that note, processed how? Dissolved in the stomach? Absorbed through the small intestine?

[quote]testanabol wrote:
please bare in mind that you can only utilise around 40g of protein per serving, 80g would be pointless and what you dont use will be wasted by the body or stored as fat.[/quote]

cough bullshit cough

[quote]jdrannin1 wrote:
testanabol wrote:
please bare in mind that you can only utilise around 40g of protein per serving, 80g would be pointless and what you dont use will be wasted by the body or stored as fat.

cough bullshit cough[/quote]

Well, that’s the most common theory around. Hence, the “eat every 2-3 hours” recommendations.

“Bullshit” is hardly a constructive comment.

Use a bigger scoop.

[quote]lixy wrote:
jdrannin1 wrote:
testanabol wrote:

cough bullshit cough

Well, that’s the most common theory around. Hence, the “eat every 2-3 hours” recommendations.

“Bullshit” is hardly a constructive comment.[/quote]

That’s just the thing. It’s a theory that people precipitate as fact. Hence, the bullshit comment. I dont know about you, but when I first started out I always understood the recommendation of spreading out protein intake having more to do with an even distribution of amino acids, rather than not going over a certain amount because it’s a waste.

I’d like someone to establish that 80g of protein to be pointless.

[quote]jdrannin1 wrote:
lixy wrote:
jdrannin1 wrote:
testanabol wrote:

cough bullshit cough

“Bullshit” is hardly a constructive comment.

That’s just the thing. It’s a theory that people precipitate as fact. Hence, the bullshit comment. I dont know about you, but when I first started out I always understood the recommendation of spreading out protein intake having more to do with an even distribution of amino acids, rather than not going over a certain amount because it’s a waste.

I’d like someone to establish that 80g of protein to be pointless.[/quote]

Exactly.

I’ve been having 60-80g per meal in the past 3 weeks, and my gains are only getting better. This not due to extra calories, but extra protein, so if it wasn’t being used then I wouldn’t be experiencing any benefit.

Then again, I don’t really worry about getting exactly 3258.34 calories a day, I just eat when convenient, and make sure I have at least 50g protein per meal.

[quote]testanabol wrote:

You as in the 105 lb women who eats 3-4 times a day or the 300 lb hardcore off season bodybuilder with 6-7 big protein meals a day? Both the same?

[quote]Scott M wrote:
testanabol wrote:

You as in the 105 lb women who eats 3-4 times a day or the 300 lb hardcore off season bodybuilder with 6-7 big protein meals a day? Both the same?[/quote]

Duh, we only need 80g of protein per day. 40g at lunch 40g at dinner. Idiot. :wink:

True the RDA has always been the best bet for bodybulders

And here’s another thing about that 40 g(or 30, or 43, it keeps changing) per meal thing.

What’s the limit for how often you can eat for the body to utilize it in some fashion? Can I eat every hour, every two hours or every four hours?

[quote]testanabol wrote:

Source???

I guess someone should go tell DC’s guys that they are all wasting their time.

[quote]testanabol wrote:

wow, that sounds like you’ve heard some bad information from somewhere.

what happens to the unused protein that isn’t utilizied? do we just poop the chicken out?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
testanabol wrote:

wow, that sounds like you’ve heard some bad information from somewhere.

what happens to the unused protein that isn’t utilizied? do we just poop the chicken out?[/quote]

Can’t you read? It’s stored as fat.

Some guy once told me it was 40g a day…I thought wow, just wow.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
I guess someone should go tell DC’s guys that they are all wasting their time.[/quote]

ya , that 4 or 500 grams of protein per day seems to just do nothing except build all that fucking muscle. goddamn pointless