Higher dose Methoxy-7?

I’ve taken Methoxy-7 before and felt that it does help harden up my physique. I am currently using up the last of my liquid supply (before I move on to the caps) and was wondering if anyone had any experience with increasing the dosage. Currently I am taking 10ml 2x per day (as recommended on the bottle), but I would like to try 15ml 2x per day.

Any comments?

I am curious if you choose a methoxy product how you could justify a product containing more active ingredient than the current dose of methoxy-7 which already blows away the competition.

Addition of other products may aid in your quest of “hardening” effects though I do not want to step on anyone’s toes in offering up those products up on a t-mag forum as they are from competitor’s products.

FYI, I believe this is addressed in the Methoxy-7 product thread. Take a look.

[quote]dinoiii wrote:
I am curious if you choose a methoxy product how you could justify a product containing more active ingredient than the current dose of methoxy-7 which already blows away the competition.

Addition of other products may aid in your quest of “hardening” effects though I do not want to step on anyone’s toes in offering up those products up on a t-mag forum as they are from competitor’s products.[/quote]

Methoxy-7 used to be liquid, and this guy has the old liquid version. Methoxy-7 is a trademark name, if you hear it, it’s Biotest (and if i’m wrong then may an admin smack me for being so!).

No doubt he has the old version, but I am not sure how that makes a difference in what I posted as the old version contained 400mg/dose.