Higher 19 Nor Compounds Than Test

Over some recent discussion I have come across a new theory to me of taking higher tren/decca over a test base. Personally this is a new concept to me but on paper makes perfect sense; enough test to keep libido happy, more tren/decca for the real gains. Just generally interested in peoples experiences and more so if anyone always goes down one route or another.

I am planning on summer cycle of 50mg test p, 75mg tren a and 75mg mast p ed for 8 weeks. hcg @ 250iu 2 x per week. 0.5 armidex eod.

Never used caber. But as this is the first time tren is going to be higher than test I thought it would be good to have it?

Thoughts and opinions please!

[quote]AndyJones1992 wrote:
Over some recent discussion I have come across a new theory to me of taking higher tren/decca over a test base. Personally this is a new concept to me but on paper makes perfect sense; enough test to keep libido happy, more tren/decca for the real gains. Just generally interested in peoples experiences and more so if anyone always goes down one route or another.

I am planning on summer cycle of 50mg test p, 75mg tren a and 75mg mast p ed for 8 weeks. hcg @ 250iu 2 x per week. 0.5 armidex eod.

Never used caber. But as this is the first time tren is going to be higher than test I thought it would be good to have it?

Thoughts and opinions please![/quote]

Have you done bloodwork in the middle of other cycles to confirm caber shouldn’t be used? Yes, I would certainly at least have it.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Have you done bloodwork in the middle of other cycles to confirm caber shouldn’t be used? Yes, I would certainly at least have it.[/quote]

Hi Bud,

Here in the Uk its harder to get blood tests done as were not private you need a valid reason… of which gear use is not! And not only that my circle of gym buddies etc havent even heard of caber before. Ive had to reach far and wide to get it! Im going to be running 0.25 2 x per week.

Most my cycles have been organon sust250 @1ml eod or simple test enanthate wirh either tren hex or decca enanthate.

Any experience running tren higher than test?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Have you done bloodwork in the middle of other cycles to confirm caber shouldn’t be used? Yes, I would certainly at least have it.[/quote]

Hi Bud,

Here in the Uk its harder to get blood tests done as were not private you need a valid reason… of which gear use is not! And not only that my circle of gym buddies etc havent even heard of caber before. Ive had to reach far and wide to get it! Im going to be running 0.25 2 x per week.

Most my cycles have been organon sust250 @1ml eod or simple test enanthate wirh either tren hex or decca enanthate.

Any experience running tren higher than test?[/quote]

got ya. that makes sense.

I don’t personally, but I know others who agree with you, and I see no reason not to. I also know people who would simply say the best combo is high test, high tren… at the end of the day, you just have to see what works for you. I know that’s kind of a useless answer, but I think it’s the best one. If I were you I’d certainly give it a shot. It’s probably what I’ll do on my next run.

high test works better. make sure you use your AI, id recommend letro

as for caber, I used to use it…I haven’t used it in years.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
high test works better. make sure you use your AI, id recommend letro

as for caber, I used to use it…I haven’t used it in years. [/quote]

Any reasons for thinking higher test works better? As mentioned I have always believed this but on paper higher tren etc looks like a much better way to go. Drier, harder, less bloat, greater gains due to receptors being left open for tren… After all we add in the tren and decca to get more results.

The only concern is prolactin… hence the carber.

greater gains due to receptors being left open for tren…[/quote]

lol… that’s complete nonsense broscience right there.

as for ‘why’ test gives better gains than tren - I can’t really say. it’s just been my experience and the experience of everyone else I know… we’ve all run test and tren in the same way, and came to the conclusion that higher test is simply better… cheaper, and healthier too.

don’t be fooled by what the literature says, esp. regarding anabolic/androgenic ratios… oftentimes, what’s on paper is VERY different than what happens in real life.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

greater gains due to receptors being left open for tren…[/quote]

lol… that’s complete nonsense broscience right there.

as for ‘why’ test gives better gains than tren - I can’t really say. it’s just been my experience and the experience of everyone else I know… we’ve all run test and tren in the same way, and came to the conclusion that higher test is simply better… cheaper, and healthier too.

don’t be fooled by what the literature says, esp. regarding anabolic/androgenic ratios… oftentimes, what’s on paper is VERY different than what happens in real life. [/quote]

haha well I guess the only way is to try!

"LiftEatSleep wrote:
Thanks for that.
Although, I have read that having equal Test or Higher is essential in preventing Tren/Fina dick.
Are you saying that this is by and large not the case and I’d be better off going with the lower dose of TP and higher dose of TRA?

Thanks again.

Yes precisely. 200-250mg is an adequate level of test to keep you keepin’ on so to speak. Also more test will not prevent tren-dick thats where the myth is. Rest assured tren dick does not occur from a lack of test but rather an adverse reaction to the tren itself. In that case ancillaries will be more beneficial than just throwing test at the problem "

Found something on here which is exactly this theory.