High Volume Strength Plan

I am looking a high volume plan for strength.

I currently train using 5x5 for most lifts and have being doing so for ages. I want to try something new and different for the next 3 months at least.

It will be good to have something to follow as opposed to only going into the gym knowing which body part(s) im training but then only deciding how to train it in the gym.

I also want a plan that has me training most days of the week as i find it much easier to eat right while training more often. I rarely cheat on a workout day, i nearly always cheat on off days.

Ive looked at sheiko and it is definatly an option but what other plans are out there?

Current Maxes
Bench 110kg
Squat ~170kg
Deadlift 210kg

I will be eating low carb and aiming to cut fat. Doing CV 1-2 times a week aswell

Scott

bump

Poliquin advanced GVT (I’d ignore the supersetting)
Thib’s Beast training

If you look at any successful program, there is some type of balance between weekly or monthly volume and intensity. Whether you break it up to 3 or 4 days per week or a 3-on, 1-off type program.

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
I am looking a high volume plan for strength.

I currently train using 5x5 for most lifts and have being doing so for ages. I want to try something new and different for the next 3 months at least.

It will be good to have something to follow as opposed to only going into the gym knowing which body part(s) im training but then only deciding how to train it in the gym.

I also want a plan that has me training most days of the week as i find it much easier to eat right while training more often. I rarely cheat on a workout day, i nearly always cheat on off days.

Ive looked at sheiko and it is definatly an option but what other plans are out there?

Current Maxes
Bench 110kg
Squat ~170kg
Deadlift 210kg

I will be eating low carb and aiming to cut fat. Doing CV 1-2 times a week aswell

Scott
[/quote]

I wouldnt recommend dieting and sheiko, if you do high volume you will need more calories not less.

i decided on sheiko

starting #29 on Monday. Following it pretty much as it written from talmants log on elitfts.

Scott

If you have problems with the elitefts version of sheiko, you can always try the original.

Good luck. Sheiko will kick your ass the first 2 or 3 cycles, then you become accustom to it.

just finished woken up after day 2 of week 1.

its not going too bad. The lunges after the racks yesterday where quite hard. glutes are tired but the rest of me is grand so far.

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
just finished woken up after day 2 of week 1.

its not going too bad. The lunges after the racks yesterday where quite hard. glutes are tired but the rest of me is grand so far.[/quote]

Are you posting updates in here, or do you have a training log?

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log/going_bananas_in_09