High Volume Deadlift Training Program

OP is 18, 6 ft, 155lbs, has done 2 cycles, can’t decide whether to bulk or cut, has carpal tunnel, squats 600, deadlifts 315, benches BW.

(sorry OP for the sarcasm, but you are like the cliche of the interwebz era…)

Im doing my best to be civil… my concern is someone new might actually follow the approach and end up hurt. Not sure if the Op is Trolling or being serious.

2 Likes

The key to a program like this is eating only 1 meal a day. That meal should be soup.

You can’t waste any energy on digestion.

Also, don’t neglect abs. 2000 sit ups daily.

3 Likes

what part of high rep deadlifts sounds crazy to people.

Because, you obviously dont comprehend basic long established training principles…

1 Like

I have so far asked you 2 questions that you have chosen to ignore. What would be my incentive to answer this one?

Hell…hes avoided more of mine and im trying to be civil !!

1 Like

What are your currents stats? Does this work for you? This honestly seems more like a crazy challenge workout that would take all day than a viable workout program.

squat 335 bench 250 pull 355 511 21 now, weight 170, 180 when i was lifting, was not doing this program when i was lifting,i have no proof high rep deads would work for overall strength in the deadlift, im sure somebody knows whether its possible. i dont see how 185X1000 would be dissimilar from doing 1000 pullups.

Yep, that all I had to hear…

FYI… @Benanything you asked this of me the other day in another thread…

In this case … I am getting ready cross over to the Dark Side.

4 Likes

You wrongfully assume that the benefits of volume are linear. Meaning for each added rep, there is a comparable increase of strength.

Assume you are a sprinter, if you run the 100m. You wouldn’t try to improve your time by sprinting a marathon. In fact, you’d be training for an entirely different effect.

2 Likes

True, but imagine how much faster you’d become if you did 500 x 100m a day?

OP, if you try this you’d better double up on the B12.

1 Like

Not as fast as if he had done all 500 sets without stopping. :wink:

(My quick mental conversion says that’s just over a marathon)

and you’re gonna do this workout fasted and what’s the point of saying cold showers ?

And are seriously taking supplements from Alex jones? The right wing conspiracy theoriest Alex jones?

@daniel_corsino

The solution to this is pretty simple. Put your money where your mouth is. Do the program, YOU, do the program. Show us the results. Document it. Start a training log here. Until you’ve some proof, don’t ask other unsuspecting newbies to join in as Guinea pigs in your silly experiment.

For your sake, I hope it works. 500 reps of 135lbs sounds way easier than whatever top set I’d actually have to do if I were to run anyone else’s program. That and have fun with your elbow tendonitis. 400 pull ups everyday. Hah

1 Like

fellas, if you disagree, fine, its hypothetical.

Good luck, man. :v:t2:

2 Likes

I think the dust on the moon if collected and alkalized, is more potent than creatine. Now someone go get some.

1 Like

Not what you said in your deleted post…

> shut up lmao. you guys are weak thinking this is undoable. and i guaruntee i outlift you with this program.

Funny part is I even gave you fair warning…

Matter of fact I was trying to politely point out a few of the flaw in your hypothetical idea using established and proven training concepts. Without being insulting…