High Volume Deadlift Training Program

Because, you obviously dont comprehend basic long established training principles…

1 Like

I have so far asked you 2 questions that you have chosen to ignore. What would be my incentive to answer this one?

Hell…hes avoided more of mine and im trying to be civil !!

1 Like

What are your currents stats? Does this work for you? This honestly seems more like a crazy challenge workout that would take all day than a viable workout program.

squat 335 bench 250 pull 355 511 21 now, weight 170, 180 when i was lifting, was not doing this program when i was lifting,i have no proof high rep deads would work for overall strength in the deadlift, im sure somebody knows whether its possible. i dont see how 185X1000 would be dissimilar from doing 1000 pullups.

Yep, that all I had to hear…

FYI… @Benanything you asked this of me the other day in another thread…

In this case … I am getting ready cross over to the Dark Side.

4 Likes

You wrongfully assume that the benefits of volume are linear. Meaning for each added rep, there is a comparable increase of strength.

Assume you are a sprinter, if you run the 100m. You wouldn’t try to improve your time by sprinting a marathon. In fact, you’d be training for an entirely different effect.

2 Likes

True, but imagine how much faster you’d become if you did 500 x 100m a day?

OP, if you try this you’d better double up on the B12.

1 Like

Not as fast as if he had done all 500 sets without stopping. :wink:

(My quick mental conversion says that’s just over a marathon)

and you’re gonna do this workout fasted and what’s the point of saying cold showers ?

And are seriously taking supplements from Alex jones? The right wing conspiracy theoriest Alex jones?

@daniel_corsino

The solution to this is pretty simple. Put your money where your mouth is. Do the program, YOU, do the program. Show us the results. Document it. Start a training log here. Until you’ve some proof, don’t ask other unsuspecting newbies to join in as Guinea pigs in your silly experiment.

For your sake, I hope it works. 500 reps of 135lbs sounds way easier than whatever top set I’d actually have to do if I were to run anyone else’s program. That and have fun with your elbow tendonitis. 400 pull ups everyday. Hah

1 Like

fellas, if you disagree, fine, its hypothetical.

Good luck, man. :v:t2:

2 Likes

I think the dust on the moon if collected and alkalized, is more potent than creatine. Now someone go get some.

1 Like

Not what you said in your deleted post…

> shut up lmao. you guys are weak thinking this is undoable. and i guaruntee i outlift you with this program.

Funny part is I even gave you fair warning…

Matter of fact I was trying to politely point out a few of the flaw in your hypothetical idea using established and proven training concepts. Without being insulting…

I did 500 dips and pull-ups a day for a 3 day stretch. I had this thought that it would make me gigantic. My elbows hurt really bad. It was dumb.

2 Likes

Theres the crossfit ‘Murph’ workout which is just bodyweight and something like 100 pullups, 200 pushups, 300 squats, run a mile for time.(solid workout if done occasionaly IMO)
Many people report getting incredibly sore afterwards so witht something more extreme I guess at best you would just be super sore all the time and most likely injured within a week

2 Likes

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 Like

This was funny to read through. Its like if a ‘born again cross-fitter’ merged with a wall…