T Nation

High Tier Women's Game

There’s been some threads about flirting & mating analysis, ie “game”.

Not without some controversy, discussion, advice and lecturing filled up dozens of pages pretty soon.
Especially the reasoning behind what was perceived as evident strategy and the motivation to rationalize has been questioned.
A late-to-the-party feminist sideshow claimed it was all bogus anyway.

Now let’s take a look at Italy and what a proper women’s game looks like, if an attractive gal plays her cards right.
It’s not about one night or a short fuck-relation - we’re talking about a one-way ticket straight to the 1% stratosphere (and I’m not talking about shagging the president of a violent MC).

Francesca is 27, and a “founding member” of a support group named “Silvio, we miss you”.
That was basically her whole pitch to success.

http://news.sky.com/story/1026287/silvio-berlusconi-engaged-to-francesca-pascale

Well, well, wellll.
I’m not sure if this might work out for myself.

If I raise some money for the conservative party of Germany (“four more years, Angie!”), and get to hang out with some of the old creeps, I have a hard time visualizing myself in a platinum jet, drinking 1000$ wine mixed with Indigo while the free hand fingers the chancelorette’s precious.

Something is different, but what is it?..

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Something is different, but what is it?..[/quote]

Because she’s hotter than you?

Or, in perfect seriousness, she has more to offer Mr Berlusconi (relative to what he wants) than you have to offer Ms Merkel (relative to what she wants).

cliff notes

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
cliff notes[/quote]

Some chick apparently convinced Berlusconi to marry her. She’s 49 years younger than him.

Meanwhile, OP wants to learn from it so he can bang Angela Merkel.

Chicks dig powerful men.

He had an affair with an 18 year old miss Montenegro as well which I posted.

I remember reading about a woman’s account of her fling with him. She talked about how it was one of the most fondest memories of her life. This was 20 years after the affair and her being married with kids. Can you imagine being that woman’s husband? You spent a lifetime with her, support her and all she can think about is her time with another man.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Chicks dig powerful men.

I remember reading about a woman’s account of her fling with him. She talked about how it was one of the most fondest memories of her life. This was 20 years after the affair and her being married with kids. Can you imagine being that woman’s husband? You spent a lifetime with her, support her and all she can think about is her time with another man.[/quote]

Well, how would you look at it?

She’s… with you. Not with him. I’d say her husband did all right. It even might be a point of pride, knowing that your wife was actually hot enough to catch Berlusconi’s eye. And, imho, he’s got a pretty discriminating eye, so it’s not like, I dunno, one of Bill Clinton’s girls.

I personally enjoy being with a girl who’s a head turner. And knowing that she’s with me.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Chicks dig powerful men.

I remember reading about a woman’s account of her fling with him. She talked about how it was one of the most fondest memories of her life. This was 20 years after the affair and her being married with kids. Can you imagine being that woman’s husband? You spent a lifetime with her, support her and all she can think about is her time with another man.[/quote]

She’s… with you. Not with him. I’d say her husband did all right. It even might be a point of pride, knowing that your wife was actually hot enough to catch Berlusconi’s eye. And, imho, he’s got a pretty discriminating eye, so it’s not like, I dunno, one of Bill Clinton’s girls.

I personally enjoy being with a girl who’s a head turner. And knowing that she’s with me.[/quote]
And the guys who got her for cheap, when she was hotter, younger, and tighter think you’re a chump for it.

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Chicks dig powerful men.

I personally enjoy being with a girl who’s a head turner. And knowing that she’s with me.[/quote]
And the guys who got her for cheap, when she was hotter, younger, and tighter think you’re a chump for it.[/quote]

Seriously.

Did you not learn anything from the whole SMV discussion lorez?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Chicks dig powerful men.

And the guys who got her for cheap, when she was hotter, younger, and tighter think you’re a chump for it.[/quote]

Seriously.

Did you not learn anything from the whole SMV discussion lorez?[/quote]

You know, I think I actually only agree with about 50% of the things I say.

But a couple points: I don’t really care what a girl’s exes think of me. And I don’t really care what she thinks of them. There’s a reason they’re not together anymore; there’s a reason she’s with me.

And yes, I actually learned a lot from those discussions. I mean, I just spent my evening with a hot blonde 19yo head turner who’s still a little awkward in a dress and heels. Cheaper, hotter, and younger.

Of course, it helps I actually like her and enjoy her company too.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Chicks dig powerful men.

Seriously.

But a couple points: I don’t really care what a girl’s exes think of me. And I don’t really care what she thinks of them. There’s a reason they’re not together anymore; there’s a reason she’s with me.

And yes, I actually learned a lot from those discussions. I mean, I just spent my evening with a hot blonde 19yo head turner who’s still a little awkward in a dress and heels. Cheaper, hotter, and younger.

Of course, it helps I actually like her and enjoy her company too.[/quote]
Well duh she’s 19, if she was 35 and had fucked over 100 dudes I guarantee you would feel much different.

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Chicks dig powerful men.

Seriously.

Of course, it helps I actually like her and enjoy her company too.[/quote]
Well duh she’s 19, if she was 35 and had fucked over 100 dudes I guarantee you would feel much different.[/quote]

I’d be ok with 99.