High Testosterone?

It’s due to being sensitive to DHT as much as it is to having high test levels. Some people have test levels through the roof due to dumb luck or “supplementation” let’s say, and they have a full head of hair. I am sure there are plenty of low t guys out there who lost there hair as well.

Tyler, yes you may be right based upon your “symptoms”. Some other things to take into consideration, for example how do you react under adrenaline? Do you get extremely shaky, and does your face turn beet red if you are provoked or maybe even just watching other people in a fight, something that causes a massive release of adrenaline? This can be an indicator of high T. Obviously the high sex drive is a good indicator. Other than that, how about skin conditions, are low levels of bodyfat easy to maintain?

It sounds like it would be a good idea
to get a test just for your peace of mind
in the matter.

But,

1. Countless users of injectable testosterone
    who produce in themselves far higher levels
    of testosterone than you could possibly have
    naturally do not do as you do: high T levels
    do not mandate rage, etc.,

2. Countless individuals with low T have
    problems with rage, etc.,

3. There is no evidence that there is
    any health disadvantage whatsoever to high
    normal levels of T, if it so happens that
    you have that.

But why not get tested. It sounds as if
the expense would be worth it to you for
peace of mind.

Baldness is a sex linked trait on the X chromosome. This means that if your mother is homozygous(bald) or heterozygous(a carrier) and she is probably heterozygous which means you have a 50/50 chance of getting that gene. Because a male is made up of X and Y chromosomes you are bald or normal because you dont have 2 alleles for this trait. As far as I know baldness has nothing to do with high T levels. Its genetic blame your mother.

I’m pretty sure that the “blame your mother for your hairloss” thing is over. From what I’ve heard, baldness is no longer attributed to specifically to the X chromosome.

Thanks! That answered a lot of my questions.
I get EXTREMELY shaky when I get a lot of adrenaline. Twitchy, heart races, and I shake. I also feel no pain during these times. As for fighting or being provoked? When that sort of thing happens, I feel like I have all the power of a nuclear bomb going off inside of me and I’m ready to take on an army. If it weren’t for my self-control, I probably would have put someone in the hospital by now.
My skin is usually fine, although I am known to get some outbreaks now and then. For those who care, the only supp I’m on is creatine. I’ve always been a big guy, but I’ve found it’s due to my eating habits. This past week I’ve been hitting the gym hard and have been making great strength gains, and lost 8 pounds by cutting out all the damn carbs I’ve been addicted to.
If baldness and prostate problems are my only worries, well, then I’m not too worried. If my job ever offers me health insurance, I’ll definitely get it tested. Thanks to everyone for your answers. I do have one last question, though I don’t know if anyone can answer it. Do t levels have anything to do with the amount of ejaculate you have? Thanks again.

You can get a saliva test kit from ZRT Laboratory www.salivatest.com. You don’t need to go through an MD and it doesn’t cost very much. I’m not sure what you’d do with the information, though. You can supplement if too low, but too high?

I don’t think T levels have anything to
do with volume of ejaculate, but FSH levels
may.