High Testosterone and High Estradiol, Endomorph

Have symptoms related to low libido, I mean low quality of erections but ejaculate volume it is relatively decent.

I read that a small dose of adex could do something for me, but I also read that endos guys like me, should not use AI, and instead should use not aromatizable substances.

Well the conclusion that I get is that perhaps the provi do something for me.

This is not a cycle but logic is similar.

My age is 30, my weight is 75, my height is 173 and fat percentage is 18%.

5 years of lifting

current labs are

androstenedione 0,9 (0,6 – 3,1)
total test 6,15 ( 2,49 - 8,36)
shbg 52 (11 - 80)
free test 96,74 (57,2 - 179)
lh 5,84 (1,7 - 8,6)
dht 381 ( 250 – 750 )
estradiol 34,62 (7,6 - 42,6)
prolactin 5,17 (3,7 - 15,2)
progesterone 0,56 (0,2 - 1,4)
tsh 2,42 (0,4 - 4)
total cholesterol 222 ( 50 - 200)
fasting glycemia 81 (74 - 106)
creatinine 0,75 ( 0,7 - 1,3)

LH is low. Best to check FSH as well as LH changes too much.

E2 is too high and probably limiting your T levels.
AST/ALT can indicate if liver might not be clearing E2 effectively.
Some Rx and OTC drugs/substances can do this.

I don’t know where you are getting your AI information, but it does not make any sense and seems like things from BB forums.

You can try 0.5mg anastrozole per week in divided doses. Then test E2 in 4-5 weeks. Try to get near E2=22pg/ml. If you get E2=28, you would modify dose by a factor of 28/22. You will probably need a solution of anastrozole that allows for proper dosing increments.

Please read these stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections - for reference

Thyroid:
TSH=2.42 is way to high, should be nearer to 1.0, ignore the lab reference ranges.
Could be from not using iodized salt.
Outer eyebrows sparse?
Low thyroid function can slow you down, increase fat and mess with:

• energy
  • libido
  • mood
  • hormones

** You can eval overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky.**

Thyroid hormone fT3 regulates cellular energy as part of a body temperature control loop,

Thanks KSman,

I make my purchase organic sea salt, the better, every month.

I saw you mentioned selenium and iodine, that makes sense to me. My only source of selenium is brown rice and egg yolks. Certainly not as much of these products, perhaps always two or three eggs, but there seems to be enough.But salt, in theory, should be covering iodine, maybe I just need selenium.

Moreover, anastrozole is a safe drug? Change my mood? I have a very serious office work (work for a lawyer) and I can not get angry. Once I tried the saw palmetto and I was angry all the time. And anastrozole kill my fun tricks in bed? My girlfriend would be very sad in that regard.

Regarding the analysis of the labs, I believe much more in KSman than doctors, that’s for sure Mate.

I stay tuned to your comments

P.S. Here in south america, I can only buy anastrozole and not exemestane , there are people who say that exemestane is more suitable for sensitive types to anastrozole, so what I would do if I become depressed or angry with anastrozol?

You need to seek an optimal E2 level. If E2 is to high, you can be short tempered, intolerant and an emotional bitch. If E2 is too low, you would feel depressed with a low libido. Forget what you have read, follow our advice, read the labs and get lab work to manage your dosing.

Some are anastrozole over-responders. READ about that in the stickies.

There is no iodine in sea salt. Iodine is lost during crystallization. Sea salt ruins peoples’ health. Salt has been iodized for almost 100 years, for good reasons.

Your GF needs iodine too. Also protects breast tissue.

What is organic sea salt? Grown without hormones and fertilizer?

BTW, the eyebrows have no problem, in fact on the contrary, I have bushy eyebrows, very marked. I hope this data will contribute to the analysis.

sorry man, I’ll leave my knowledge at the door.

I do not speak English, I’m using google translator to understand you, but I have facility to understand the meaning of your words because I study at the university in the afternoon session for student workers.

I’m serious, in my house we bought many years ago sea salt, thinking it was natural and had iodine and all that good stuff, obviously the term organic does not allow me to explain properly, but in Chile we call “organic salt” because it is natural and comes from the sea, it is “coarse salt” is not refined salt supermarket, does it make you sense?

I have never taken roids or anything, I come from a religious family where we go to bed early and have good character, but this issue of libido is killing me because I’m running bad in bed with my girlfriend,
forgive me but the details are needed.

Btw, the issue about overresponders it’s just about playing with dose??? but the question about the foundation does not seem to be answered, but okay, you’re the man, and the matter is that anastrozole does the job

KSman? what do you think man?

I read what you say about people overresponders and that they should take 1/4 or 1/8 of the normally recommended dose.
So this means, in my case, that if the recommended dose is 0.5 a week, I would have to take 0.125 or 0.0625 but this does not answer my question about the safety of the drug, or about changing mood. Really I appreciate it if you could deepen this point because maybe I’m simply lacking in vitamin D3 and vitamin k2 (naturally correct stack against aromatase?)
and a supplement of selenium and iodine could help,
what do you think? Thanks again

Again, by the way, is there any scientific evidence to support the phenomenon of morning wood? I have not long ago morning wood, please help thanks

Morning wood is simply one indicator of your hormone health. Does not involve science.

Anastrozole does not cause any mood problems. If E2 is too high or too low, you get symptoms. But that is not direct from anastrozole, but from the E2. Anastrozole does not seem to have any direct side effects. You only need to dose it correctly.

Get salt packaged that states iodized. Table salt may be iodized and course salt might not have any iodine. When there is a problem like this, it can affect everyone in the home.

Vit-D3 is made in your skin with sun exposure. But that is limited by how dark your skin gets from the sun.

thanks for your time and answers, the truth is I’m really scared but rationally understand that I must take anastrozole, still I have fear that this limitation of the self, as you call it, change my personality, to be specific my emotional way will be with my family and my loved ones, it is just that, all other things are in order, I train like a man and do what needs to be done, sorry to sound like an idiot but that’s me, if I had any new advice for example if anastrozole make me “emotional harm” (try to see for a moment my way) I do to reverse if the effect was terrible my personality? thank you very much again and stay tuned for your comments

There is no danger with anastrozole when used with some intelligence.

thanks again, KSman,this means that the tablet will be divided into several pieces.
but really believe me is not stupid I question the use of these protocols because I read that many people in similar to mine situation, suffers estrogenic rebounds and all because they thought that this tablet was like eating oatmeal, so I join your words and will give you a, most likely starting with intelligent use 0,125 once a week for two weeks and see what happens, what do you think?

KSman, cheers Man.
Finally bought anastrozol and use 1/8 tablet last week (0.125 mg). The
sensations were very bad to spend three days. The feeling was of sadness
and depression,lethargic.No I have returned to use this week and I think it
do never again.Well,seems to be I’m an anastrozol over-responder (I guess a
contributing factor this is my high SHBG, what do you think?). My question
is ¿should try Aromasin? What dose? 3 - 6 mg week, could be a good
start?Remember I’m anastrozol over responder.
Many thanks in advance Man

KSman, cheers Man.
Finally bought anastrozol and use 1/8 tablet last week (0.125 mg). The
sensations were very bad to spend three days. The feeling was of sadness
and depression,lethargic.No I have returned to use this week and I think it
do never again.Well,seems to be I’m an anastrozol over-responder (I guess a
contributing factor this is my high SHBG, what do you think?). My question
is ¿should try Aromasin? What dose? 3 - 6 mg week, could be a good
start?Remember I’m anastrozol over responder.
Many thanks in advance Man

It will have to be aromasin. If that fails, try DIM - which I have yet to see work well.

Thanks KSman, i purchase the exemestane,genuine no generic.Tomorrow will be
in my house.
Thanks again.I’ll post again.Cheers.