High Test Doesn't Make You Aggressive

[quote]flexiblebullet wrote:
If i needed to appear right, I wouldn’t be spilling my thoughts on the internet. I don’t care, therefore I speak my mind and don’t mind INTELLECTUAL combat. I just don’t like random comments thrown at me to make my topic seem stupid. Thanks for your thoughts though. At the very least you contributed SOMETHING. PEACE AND LOVe.[/quote]

For someone who doesn’t need to appear right, you’re sure trying to.

Some interesting stuff. I don’t get the part about you being an asshole and a nice guy and not going for girls and whatever. But read the article ya I never thought test made you be dishonorable or selfish or anti social. Most real jacked strong guys who obviously got high test do really well socially and are cool dudes. Most cool dudes with higher status who get a lot of girls are more jacked,athletic and are pretty obviously the guys with more testosterone are friendly cool socially on the ball guys. Of course there are exceptions but many of the “badboy” and tough guys I have seen (ones with the whole persona theres always dudes doin dumb shit getting into fights) who never smile and are always angry are just fucked up emotionally can’t get girls for shit and weren’t even tough in a fight.

(actually saw the specific kid I am talking about run away duing a confrontation even though he was extremly angry and aggressive toward everyone trying to start fights I felt bad for him I knew him before he was that way. He was actually a pretty nice kid but fairly un happy and un confident he just put that front on because he though it made him look tough and confident he was very insecure.

I beleive it does make you more aggressive though (as in going for what you want , ambition and aggressive in competition) Thats what I think of as aggression going for what you want hard . The past even without science was very smart things we connect with testosterone they were able to connect to balls, freutas kohanas or whatever. The things they attributed to kohanas etc and manliness are likely connected to testosterone normally strength,courage, physical strength, confidence, drive, honor and leadership no mention of being a social retard or knocking down old ladies being manly. I think stealing and scumbaggishiness is unrelated to test it just is what it is one of the most feminine (high estrogen low testosterone) girls I met was a sadistic amoral manipulative bitch but then you can find masculine jacked guys who are like that too. But there are certainly more asshole wimpy nerds (you don’t see it as much since they are weak and indirect) then cool athletic guys likely due to the nerds simply being more unhappy and angry and jealouse.

I disagree about guys not being able to go for girls being natural. It is natural and not being able to is a weakness. Alot of your stuff is good but this stuff about test not makeing you able to go for girls just sounds like you makeing excuses for yourself. Go out alone and go for some girls and get that shit handled stop makeing excuses.

Also I think the whole notion of trying to act like you have high testosterone is dumb just be how you want to be . I have a real aggressive personality I love being this way and it’s how I want to be and helps me get the most out of life I don’t care if it’s an effect of low test and high estrogen as long as I like being that way. So bro stop worrying about this alpha beta stuff or whether you have high testosterone as long as you like the way you are and what its getting you out of life stay that way if not change it but don’t change to be considered high test or alpha or some shit change to be how you want to be.

But great stuff about being strong and also helping the old lady cross the street the best way to be great to see you aspiring to be that way whether it’s high test low test or no test. Plus I’m sure being a really good guy who is strong will make it no problem for you to go after and get girls and also for them to come to you.

So good luck to your goals and just ignore the haters no biggie just a guy makeing a stupid rude comment.

Pass that shit man.

thanks for your reply…

When a girl gives you a sign, that’s when you go in for the kill. It’s not the other way around. You can’t just go up to a girl and “get” her because of the fact that you were aggressive towards her. She gives you eye contact, or other subtle clues and you go in for the kill. That’s why guys always think that we should be the aggressive ones towards girls. It’s not an excuse. It’s truth. I’ve TRIED doing what you are telling me. I have failed at it. Why? Because it makes you look desperate.

Girls look at you and they can tell whether you are it for her. Not because you went up to her and asked her something someone else didn’t. Their bodies tell them whether this guys hormones are suited for her or not. You don’t gotta be a scientist to know that.

The notion that guys are aggressive is a myth and widely believed because we are the first ones to SHOW, and physically go. Girls subtly show signs.

I’ll get back to the other points you talked about later, but tonight we celebrate! Happy new years eve

If i needed to appear right, I wouldn’t be spilling my thoughts on the internet.[/quote]

Wrong.

The what now?

Dude, naw, you’re already doing a fucking awesome job at that :slight_smile:

NP and HTH

This is one fucked up thread. In the OP you make yourself seem like a 14-15 yo, who’s got a really, really weak grasp of what he’s talking about…

AGGRESSIVENESS DOESN’T ALWAYS MEAN HITTING PEOPLE ON THE FUCKING HEAD!

Nice work on trying to discredit my thoughts by making fun of me.

I’m the 15 year old yet you are the one throwing insults?

I have a weak grasp of what I’m saying?

At least I’m trying to understand, instead of insulting others for trying to understand.

Who the hell said aggressiveness is ONLY about hitting people on the head and taking things by force?

Aggressiveness can be forceful or without force.

Nice work on trying to discredit my thoughts by making fun of me.

I’m the 15 year old yet you are the one throwing insults?

I have a weak grasp of what I’m saying?

At least I’m trying to understand, instead of insulting others for trying to understand.

Who the hell said aggressiveness is ONLY about hitting people on the head and taking things by force?

Aggressiveness can be forceful or without force.
[/quote]

For the record, some of the stuff you said made sense.

thanks for the support

idk how God entered your original post.?

and i dont know what your main point is? i would like to answer your question, if u have one, but I dont see how you came up with so much from such a short article…

I connected these findings to what the bible says. Simple… why does a book so old contain information we are finding out now?

If fair play is the result of high testosterone… then didn’t the bible say to give but not to expect back?

It’s because people that are more giving are themselves STRONG, therefore material things don’t mean anything to such people. People that are satisfied with themselves can live with giving their own things to others. In other words, sharing.

Or even being generous to others in different ways like helping them and doing favors.

Just my thoughts :slight_smile:

i can’t figure out what the hell is going on in this thread

thanks for your reply…

When a girl gives you a sign, that’s when you go in for the kill. It’s not the other way around. You can’t just go up to a girl and “get” her because of the fact that you were aggressive towards her. She gives you eye contact, or other subtle clues and you go in for the kill. That’s why guys always think that we should be the aggressive ones towards girls. It’s not an excuse. It’s truth. I’ve TRIED doing what you are telling me. I have failed at it. Why? Because it makes you look desperate.

Girls look at you and they can tell whether you are it for her. Not because you went up to her and asked her something someone else didn’t. Their bodies tell them whether this guys hormones are suited for her or not. You don’t gotta be a scientist to know that.

The notion that guys are aggressive is a myth and widely believed because we are the first ones to SHOW, and physically go. Girls subtly show signs.

I’ll get back to the other points you talked about later, but tonight we celebrate! Happy new years eve[/quote]

I see what you mean.

But you can absoluetly get a girl that shows no interest in you or even disinterest from the begining by being aggressive. It’s mindset going for a girl based on her being interested and not on whether you want her or not only is far more weak then the other way around. Since it is a fear of rejection and not beleiveing a girl who does not show interest will change her mind. But of course you will be to some extent more into girls who smile at you etc. and want them more.

You spoke about accomplishmeants and them comming to you ect. that is true I am sure definetly with famouse people. But on the flip side iff you feel that way about yourself you will have the mindset not of desperation or neediness, but of entitlement like you are the best guy around and any girl you want will gain more from it then you and any girl you want is yours.

And I have done very well better then the other way around going for girls aggressively who showed no interest and even deliberate disinterest. some girls love that show of balls/aggression some hate it.

But that explains it it comes down to a personal thing if what you are doing is not working it will simple be a matter of practice and eventually you will get results simply by practicing a good confident attitude and being just better at going for girls.

But if what you are doing works for then great keep it up it’s a personal thing we are all different. I like to "take’ and aggressively go for girls the second I see them and that is all that works for me my friend gets tons of girls but he hangs back looks at there eyes for ahwile flirts a bit that way lets her smile first etc. He gets tons of girls and gets shut down real rarely (I have never seen him) But I still end up with better girls and get better reactions since its so un ordinary. But it evens out again a personal thing.

And if you prefer your way enjoy it because some girls prefer that way with seeing each etc. first and some prefer my way. LIke I said earlier be the way you want to be and the way that gets you the type of girl you want. The type I have gotten likes me to take charge/ be in control on dates and has shut me down for “being a pussy” lol (i.e. being decisive hesitating and not kissing her) I don’t know what the other type of girl is like I’ve nerver had one. Probably not to different as even if she looks at you first you are for the most part the aggressor although probably not as far as girls who like how I am where one show of nervouseness=gone. lol

And if you want to change it’ll simply be a matter of practice.

Looked it again girls absouletly do definetly show signs (like you just know you should kiss her) both work together but the guy is the aggressor but not nexxasarily starting it so it can go two ways.

Girl shows obviouse disinterest (pouty look toss hair and look up in stuck up way when you look at her) or doesn’t even see you

you show desire for her

Girl natural reaction is attracted by your balls etc. and gives off subtle signs ( all the shit we love like looking at ground and back up smiling etc. and I am sure more subtle unconciouse things)

These turn you on and make you like her more and become more into her and go for her more.

Cycle continues

or…

You see girl but aren’t real into her

she shows subtle flirty signs

you become into her

you go for her

she shows more

cycle continues

Don’t they the second one happening persay since you have to be into her physiquely or it means nothing.

The man is the only one who can turn a women from haveing no attraction for him to extreme attraction to him purely through his desire for her and his aggression in going for her even if she originally was attracted in no way, an ugly girl isn’t changing your attraction to her. it It of course takes two and both are the choosers (duh) but a man is still more the aggressor and has a little more control over her attraction toward him. It’s just natures way man= aggressive woman=receptive.

So to me it’s…

Makeing mutal notice and eye contact of each other = 50%man 50% woman as far as initiating/ aggression goes. Since each must like the other physically/ there subtle or not sublte body language and each must look at the other.

Man approach woman before she notices him or shows disinterest (or rarely other way around). 100%man 0%Woman since he decided he was interested and took the action but of course then everything is mutual nothing happens is both don’t want it to but a lot of the womans wanting things to happen is due to the mans desire for her. Look at all the romance novels woman naturally want strong desires for them and to be pursed. Why do you think these vampire novels are so popular with young girls? Strong animalistic urge/ desire for them which girls naturally find erotic and it uses desire for her blood just so it’s ok for young girls to read even though it is so obviously sexual but not directly stated.

[quote]dylan10507 wrote:

thanks for your reply…

I’ll get back to the other points you talked about later, but tonight we celebrate! Happy new years eve[/quote]

I see what you mean.

But you can absoluetly get a girl that shows no interest in you or even disinterest from the begining by being aggressive. It’s mindset going for a girl based on her being interested and not on whether you want her or not only is far more weak then the other way around. Since it is a fear of rejection and not beleiveing a girl who does not show interest will change her mind. But of course you will be to some extent more into girls who smile at you etc. and want them more.

You spoke about accomplishmeants and them comming to you ect. that is true I am sure definetly with famouse people. But on the flip side iff you feel that way about yourself you will have the mindset not of desperation or neediness, but of entitlement like you are the best guy around and any girl you want will gain more from it then you and any girl you want is yours.

And I have done very well better then the other way around going for girls aggressively who showed no interest and even deliberate disinterest. some girls love that show of balls/aggression some hate it.

But that explains it it comes down to a personal thing if what you are doing is not working it will simple be a matter of practice and eventually you will get results simply by practicing a good confident attitude and being just better at going for girls.

But if what you are doing works for then great keep it up it’s a personal thing we are all different. I like to "take’ and aggressively go for girls the second I see them and that is all that works for me my friend gets tons of girls but he hangs back looks at there eyes for ahwile flirts a bit that way lets her smile first etc. He gets tons of girls and gets shut down real rarely (I have never seen him) But I still end up with better girls and get better reactions since its so un ordinary. But it evens out again a personal thing.

And if you prefer your way enjoy it because some girls prefer that way with seeing each etc. first and some prefer my way. LIke I said earlier be the way you want to be and the way that gets you the type of girl you want. The type I have gotten likes me to take charge/ be in control on dates and has shut me down for “being a pussy” lol (i.e. being decisive hesitating and not kissing her) I don’t know what the other type of girl is like I’ve nerver had one. Probably not to different as even if she looks at you first you are for the most part the aggressor although probably not as far as girls who like how I am where one show of nervouseness=gone. lol

And if you want to change it’ll simply be a matter of practice.

Looked it again girls absouletly do definetly show signs (like you just know you should kiss her) both work together but the guy is the aggressor but not nexxasarily starting it so it can go two ways.

Girl shows obviouse disinterest (pouty look toss hair and look up in stuck up way when you look at her) or doesn’t even see you

you show desire for her

Girl natural reaction is attracted by your balls etc. and gives off subtle signs ( all the shit we love like looking at ground and back up smiling etc. and I am sure more subtle unconciouse things)

These turn you on and make you like her more and become more into her and go for her more.

Cycle continues

or…

You see girl but aren’t real into her

she shows subtle flirty signs

you become into her

you go for her

she shows more

cycle continues

Don’t they the second one happening persay since you have to be into her physiquely or it means nothing.

The man is the only one who can turn a women from haveing no attraction for him to extreme attraction to him purely through his desire for her and his aggression in going for her even if she originally was attracted in no way, an ugly girl isn’t changing your attraction to her. it It of course takes two and both are the choosers (duh) but a man is still more the aggressor and has a little more control over her attraction toward him. It’s just natures way man= aggressive woman=receptive.

So to me it’s…

Makeing mutal notice and eye contact of each other = 50%man 50% woman as far as initiating/ aggression goes. Since each must like the other physically/ there subtle or not sublte body language and each must look at the other.

Man approach woman before she notices him or shows disinterest (or rarely other way around). 100%man 0%Woman since he decided he was interested and took the action but of course then everything is mutual nothing happens is both don’t want it to but a lot of the womans wanting things to happen is due to the mans desire for her. Look at all the romance novels woman naturally want strong desires for them and to be pursed. Why do you think these vampire novels are so popular with young girls? Strong animalistic urge/ desire for them which girls naturally find erotic and it uses desire for her blood just so it’s ok for young girls to read even though it is so obviously sexual but not directly stated.[/quote]

Fascinating.

[quote]dylan10507 wrote:

Girl shows obviouse disinterest (pouty look toss hair and look up in stuck up way when you look at her)[/quote]

Since when is a head toss a sign of disinterest?

Being on TRT has made me confident but what did make me a DICK at times?

CAFFEINE - just a 100mg tab 2 x a day and I would just be SUPER irritable. Made me get a great workout though!

I connected these findings to what the bible says. Simple… why does a book so old contain information we are finding out now?

If fair play is the result of high testosterone… then didn’t the bible say to give but not to expect back?

It’s because people that are more giving are themselves STRONG, therefore material things don’t mean anything to such people. People that are satisfied with themselves can live with giving their own things to others. In other words, sharing.

Or even being generous to others in different ways like helping them and doing favors.

Just my thoughts :)[/quote]

Define information “we are finding out now” and not vaguely but in depth so I know you know what you’re talking about and not just reading pop science.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:

[quote]dylan10507 wrote:

Girl shows obviouse disinterest (pouty look toss hair and look up in stuck up way when you look at her)[/quote]

Since when is a head toss a sign of disinterest?[/quote]

Idk just girls have done it to me when I check them out before and it is just obviousely them showing contempt ect.

I know what you mean like a girl tossing her head and hair and looking back at you and smiling which obviously shows she is into you and knows looks sexy. For example in shawshank redemption the part of the movie they are watching when al of the guys holler.

Think of I think you’ve probably seen it in movies or something.

Skeevey movie dirtbag "Hey baby how you doing’

Beautiful girl. 'Hmmfff" tossing head up and to the side with a mild bit of contempt/stuck up look on her face.

Head toss may of not been the right way to describe it my bad. But what I am describing is just clearly her showing she isn’t into you.

Plus most of what I am saying I just realize conciously in words now in real life it is quick and unconciouse. LIke I don’t need to think about is this girl showing disinterest or whatever. It’s just like I said “knowing” you should kiss a girl or when a girl smiles you don’t need to think shes into me you immedietly feel it same with disinterest.

It’s not as is if I catoregize this stuff ) with colums of what is showing interest and what is disinterest It’s just obviouse when I see it. Plus the majority of it is probably picked up unconciously anyway. (humans actually have tiny tiny muscles that twice in split seconds that is a completly unconciouse communication going on and you can not control what you communicate it only shows exactly what you really feel. Pheromones are likely similar (for example there is a “fear” Pheromone that makes others around you fearful as well, why nervouse people make you nervouse. This one has a pretty clear purpose say one of you sees a tiger can’t yell or it’ll see you all. But you can communicate to everyone in your group undetectably and unconciously that they should prepare there body to run or fight.

I also beleive woman are much much better at this this men. They seem to ALWAYS know when you are interested no matter if you make an exreme effort to hide it. And they almost always if not completly putting there attetion on something else. “sense” you looking at them. Everyone does that with seemingly no way of knowing how so there is probably more at work we have not discovered. But girls definetly notice such stuff more.

This also supports men=aggressive woman=receptive men zero in on one thing animal to kill, or woman. And the man is thinking about getting what he wants. Women “sense” everything and are just constantly receptive to a man having interest in them.

A man first notices what he wants (say most beautiful girl in the room) If it is not the girl he wants in the first place he probably has no clue she is checking him out… A woman attracted to him physiquely or not is far more likely to notice a guy who is checking her out and desires her.

But anyone else I am interested to continue hearing your thoughts. Since this is all based of my experience . And I can’t hide my feelings for hsit and never could and I am one of those guys who checks out ANY girl I want to fuck. LIke if her dade has his arm around her I’ll still turn around to check out her ass still normally the girl notices even though she didn’t see me . But just painting the picture I am a pretty damn obivouse guy.