T Nation

High Test Cycle vs Dbol Test Cycle

Basically what would be better getting 4 vials of test and running 800mgs a week, Or getting 3 vials and running 600 mgs a week plus kick starting it with d-bol or ending it with d-bol. I would run the d bol at 50 mgs a day for a month. And I would run arimadex at .25 every day and hcg ever 3 day at 250 iu. And pct would be nova 20/20/40/40 and Thats all. what way is better to go?

test and dbol. test only is ok, but stacking compounds increases the benefit of using AAS. high dose test also hurts collagen synthesis, a big reason why you see tendon and muscle injuries when guys get on cycle and progress with the poundage too quickly. 800 isn`t a mega dose mind you, but 600 is solid enough, and stacked with dbol will provide increased benefit over str8 test alone.

more is always better…

hate to say it, but it’s the truth

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
more is always better…

hate to say it, but it’s the truth[/quote]

yeah, but 600 test plus 350 mg dbol is more than 800mg of test alone…even if for only a month, the enhanced benefit of stacking those 2 outweighs just an extra 200mg of test for the whole duration IME. if it was a heftier dose of test i would absolutely agree on the more is more part. but even then, there does come a point of diminishing returns once your dosage of one substance gets high enough. the difference between 600 and 800 really isn`t too much, and stacking something like dbol in there gives more bang for your buck than just test only…for the dosages and options the OP has given, at least IMO.

I need help in Chattanooga tn. I have lots of experience but no sources. Can someone help me? It’s really hard to find. I just need guidance. I can only wo at work because I have really long hrs. There’s no one there that can help me