High T, High E2

How’s it going guys, hope you could help me out a little.
Well, I’m 17, lifting for 2 years and counting. For a lot of time I felt as if gaining muscle is hard and I gain fat pretty easy. I did blood tests a while back and everything was fine.
After a while on a low carb diet I decided to take some hormone tests once again to see whats up because my libido is low, and I feel tired most of time.

So my Test Total is 979.8270 ng\dl (not a mistake…) and E2 is 181 pmol\l.
Rest of the hormones are fine.

I also found out that E2 is responsible for growth plate closure and I find it true because I’m short, my height is 5"4.

I want to mention something very important before you reply, I don’t use anabolics nor any OTC hormones or anything and never used any. Seriously, if this was the case I would ask help according to what Iv’e done, but I didn’t really do anything.

My endo isn’t helping, nor any other endo Iv’e been to.
Please advice me what to do, thanks.

[quote]MX17 wrote:
Well, I’m 17, lifting for 2 years and counting. For a lot of time I felt as if gaining muscle is hard and I gain fat pretty easy. I did blood tests a while back and everything was fine.
After a while on a low carb diet I decided to take some hormone tests once again to see whats up because my libido is low, and I feel tired most of time.

I also found out that E2 is responsible for growth plate closure and I find it true because I’m short, my height is 5"4.

I want to mention something very important before you reply, I don’t use anabolics nor any OTC hormones or anything and never used any. Seriously, if this was the case I would ask help according to what Iv’e done, but I didn’t really do anything.

Please advice me what to do, thanks.[/quote]

do you have your free test, SHBG, etc numbers as well?

i’m surprised they’re not treating the high estrogen… are you having gyno issues?

i think an AI (aromatase inhibitor) could manage this pretty easily, but if they’re not gonna give you a script, then you could look into boron (10 mg/day), ZMA (3-4 caps/night) and I3C (200 mg/day or so)…

^btw, i’ve never heard of a low carb diet messing up test/estrogen levels… maybe thyroid hormones, tho…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]MX17 wrote:

Please advice me what to do, thanks.[/quote]

do you have your free test, SHBG, etc numbers as well?

i’m surprised they’re not treating the high estrogen… are you having gyno issues?

i think an AI (aromatase inhibitor) could manage this pretty easily, but if they’re not gonna give you a script, then you could look into boron (10 mg/day), ZMA (3-4 caps/night) and I3C (200 mg/day or so)…
[/quote]
No free test because if the test total is not under the range than the lab won’t do it.
SHBG my doctor wouldn’t give me. Besides that I have 2 recent tests. The first one was done 2 weeks ago and there were a lot of exceptions, So I took the tests again a week after that.
Test 1# : Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Test 2# : Imgur: The magic of the Internet
*Note that the first test was taken a day after I worked out. The second test was taken after a rest day.

Currently no gyno, but I do have trouble losing fat in my abdominal area as well as the ass. Also I feel too emotional sometimes. Now what’s really weird, is that I haven’t grown in height since I’m like 13, And that’s around the time where I lost my morning wood. People and doctors said that it’s nothing but according to people testimonials who took a little AI got their morning wood back stronger then ever. so it all comes together now…

I’m going to try a new endo soon, hopfully she will prescribe me some AI.
I’m kinda afraid to use supplments for this specific problem because those supps affect a lot more than just one thing, so I might fix the E2 and mess up something else.

Now, I was thinking about a mild protocol for the E2: Arimidex 0.5mg once a week for a month, and then get tested. What do you think about it?

Also, some people who understand the subject (not doctors though) said that the Estradiol isn’t a problem and what I’m experiencing is a result of high prolactin. So it’s prolactin, E2, or both?

Anyone?

^how soon are you going to the new endo? if it’s relatively soon, then it’s prolly just best to wait for that…

I already saw her today. she said it’s nothing and sent me away.
Not sure what to do from here…

[quote]MX17 wrote:
I already saw her today. she said it’s nothing and sent me away.
Not sure what to do from here…[/quote]

odd. your estrogen is high as shit…

i get some Aromasin, and run that for a while and see how it goes…