High T, FSH, SHBG, Low E2 No Libido. My Lab Results (pellets)

@hardartery
I supplement with low dose iron now and my multi vitamin does have b12, folic acid and the others that you mentioned.

Your reply confuses me, because unless I am reading my results wrong, my iron and ferritin are now under control and in proper range.

Although I am one who is first to say “you can’t always trust the ranges”, everything I have read indicates that there is no worry of iron deficiency/anemia until you have substantially surpassed 425. If you can point me to sources that contradict that, please do, as I would gladly read them. Understanding Iron & Ferritin in the body is still very new to me.

And yes, you are correct that Thai’s put sugar in everything, but most foreigners don’t realize that Ketchup has more sugar than any Thai dish. Well, in today’s world, it is more high fructose corn syrup, but I think you get the point.

In September of 2013, I eliminated 80-90% of the sugar in my diet that I had direct control over. Unless I am misunderstanding your point, I don’t worry about sugar intake because of my lifestyle changes.