High T, FSH, SHBG, Low E2 No Libido. My Lab Results (pellets)

I want to comment about my USA doctor. I approached him in the beginning, brought years of blood work, and told him up-front that I was going to be a problem patient. My hormones were out-of-whack and defied common “rules” for hormones. I asked him if he wanted my case or should I “move on”.

Obviously, he wanted me to stay but admitted that he didn’t have much experience with PROBLEM CASES such as mine. He has worked with me on modifications and medicines (and RESEARCH that I did not pay for) to get me balanced. He provided me with his email address and allowed me to send him labs when I was out of the country. He reviewed and commented via email at no charge. I told him I would pay for email consults; he declined. He is also a pellet user - and has been for years.

Doctors who prescribe pellets aren’t all trying to drain your bank account or convince you to accept a treatment that you are not happy with. I’m sure there are bad pellet doctors; but read any of the threads on this board and you will see a HUGE percentage of TRT doctors that do not know what they are doing.

1 Like