High T, FSH, SHBG, Low E2 No Libido. My Lab Results (pellets)

Today was vampire day … time to visit the blood lab. I’ll post the results next week when I receive them.

Since my last labs were done …
I restarted Danazol at 50mg x 2 per day
I decreased my dim from 240mg to 120mg per day
I added adrenal support supplements
I used saliva tests to check my Nitric Oxide Levels and found them to be consistently low.
I added Nitric Oxide supplements (which is Arginine and Citrulline).
I added a DHEA supplement

My Nitric Oxide level tested higher now, about the “thresh hold” level of the test strips, but I can’t say that I am feeling any different from it. I thought my penis felt more “spongey” but I have sinced dismissed that as a temporary anomaly.

I’m all over the board with my Estradiol levels. In the beginning, I was using the standard test and my levels were always exceptionally low. Since I switched to the Sensitive test (when in the USA), my levels have been 10.9, 24.6, 27.0, 17.3. That was why I decided to drop my DIM to see what effect it would have on E. Lower T seems to generate more E.

Although the last T pellet insertion made me feel human again, I still have off days where I am exhausted, and barely able to stay awake (mid morning and mid- to late-afternoon).

I don’t feel balanced. I want to experience what alldayeveryday is experiencing. Arousal that strong is what I feel will make me feel balanced again. But no one knows why I am still not there.
:frowning: