High T-Dose, Help Adjust?

Hi!

Im under TRT self medication.

My current regiment:
HCg 125iu E3D
Arimidex 0,5mg E3D
Testosterone-E 50mg E3D

My test Came back 1070Ng/DL.

I Would like to get in range of maybe 700-800ng/dl on test day, what should i do. Im thinking of lowering testo-dosage, the question is though by how much. Maybe 40mg E3D i dont know really?

Grateful for any advice!

If your self medicating, I’m curious to why you are trying to reduce your levels on “test day”? The reason i ask is that there is nothing wrong with your current levels. Everything depends on how you feel.

You need more tests to determine what’s going on. SHBG is the best indicator for frequency of injections, make sure you use E2 Sensitive labs. Also thyroid labs needed or TRT will not work, full thyroid panel is needed.

You need to maintain current protocol for a minimum of 6 weeks, it takes 6 weeks to reach stable blood levels after a change, then get labs to see where you are. How do you feel?

so if 100mg got you to 1000 on your trough, 80 should put you around 800, and so on.

Your E2 levels may not be settled as fast as TT and FT.
If E2 was high, SHBG my be up and lingering which then creates more non-bioavailable SHBG+T while inflating TT and decreasing FT.

Do what you are doing but twice a week not E3D.

Get estradiol tested if you can.

Are testes OK, hCG 250iu would be better.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

Numbers are a starting point, how do you feel?

Here are my labs taken 2 february.

Test 3

January the 3 labs (NO Arimidex) And 250 Iu HCG e3D

Test 2

After january the third i added Arimidex.

I dont feel that good actually, in january i had a “heavy head” feeling and added a bit of anastrtozol, that feeling is now better.

I Think i want to try lowering the testosterone because im no high level testosterone man to begin with, also if im on 1070nmol on the day i take test before injection i think those numbers are even greater the day before. Generally i feel like libido isn’t where its expected to be, iv’e also noticed somehow cognitive decline like saying wrong things, interupting people etc. I Also lost this sense of “calmenesss” that i had when started, everything felt just right. … If this is the T i dont know but i think maybe i feel better on a lower dose.

Also i inject in fat tissue.

1. KSman you think i should do everything i do but 2 times a week, what days and so on?

Thanks for your answears!

Edit: Östradiol = Estrogen