High T Diet?

If you were going to design a diet spefically to raise T levels as much as possible, without regard to weight gain/loss, what would it look like? Along with the general structure, are there any auto-include foods you’d toss in?

*specifically

By the way, I’ve been typing like an idiot lately.

One with good amounts of fat and cholesterol, plenty of vitamins and minerals, protein, and carbs…

Sleep. De-stress. Sunlight. Lift weights.

It’s never just diet.

[quote]EGYnutrition wrote:
One with good amounts of fat and cholesterol, plenty of vitamins and minerals, protein, and carbs…

It’s never just diet. [/quote]

Agreed! Favorite sources of cholesterol?

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

[quote]EGYnutrition wrote:

It’s never just diet. [/quote]

Agreed! Favorite sources of cholesterol?[/quote]

Personally, tastey dead moo-moos.

Grass-fed beef, whole eggs, raw milk… those are my favorites, but meats and eggs will do ya good.

ill add a few specifics

use mainly olive oil and coconut oil, plenty of O-3’s from fish and some from flax, high mineral intake (zinc, magnesium, calcium… in that order… not all at once), for cardio do sprints, ill def add sleep again, high ORAC foods like blueberries, avoid processed foods/sugar and omega 6’s, have sex, laugh, stay WELL hydrated

do you want supps? Rez-V (anti estrogen), quercetin &/or gingko (lowers cortisol), vitamin C, grape seed extract (anti estrogen), mangosteen (anti-e), FA3 (pro-t, anti-e), kelp (anti-e), possibly cranberry (help body absorb cholesterol, which is used to make t)

There is no diet that’s going to raise your testosterone significantly.

Anabolic diet by Mauro Di Pasquale. There is a thread about it… just search.

Red meat and eggs are the main calorie sources. Fatty meats and even cheese are great.

He includes a carb up weekend, but this can be skipped. It has been shown that high carb diets lower T levels, so a High T diet would be low carb, high fat/protein in nature.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
There is no diet that’s going to raise your testosterone significantly. [/quote]

This. I enjoyed the Anabolic diet, but I’ve never actually seen research that shows augmented cholesterol/fat boosting t levels significantly. From my memory however, I did get pretty strong on the AD while on lower calories and sick.

It may however have significant effects on t-levels over a restricted fat diet, but I highly doubt anyone is being paranoid about their fat intake.

Increasing fat/cholesterol might not increase test significantly in people who are on an intelligently designed diet, but for the individuals following the “fat makes you fat” and “dietary cholesterol will kill you” dogmas, I do believe their levels could increase significantly.