High Systolic Pressure, Resting HR

[quote]BMC85 wrote:

[quote]Detroitlionsbaby wrote:

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
i dont see why your doctor thinks enlarged heart.
[/quote]
Umm…kind of answered your own question there.

[/quote]

Yeah and he wouldnt have sudden symptoms from an enlarged heart. Key word there is prolonged. Sudden symptoms makes me think something is causing his acute symptoms. Not something that happens over a long period of time. Thanks for your useless and moronic post. Shows your intelligence. Anything else?

BMC[/quote]
Oh I’m sorry I didnt’s see where he said his BP and HR were perfect up until that point…Oh wait he didn’t say that. Also 99% of the population wont notice an elevated BP, elevated HR, slight edema OR his symptoms could have been attributed to the drugs he KNEW he was taking that produced those effects Hmm…

“Sudden symptoms makes me think something is causing his acute symptoms.” wow Really? You so smart. Thank god you were here for that wondeful insight.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Yeah and he wouldnt have sudden symptoms from an enlarged heart
[/quote]

Acute cardiac myopathy. Google it

[quote]GGlife wrote:

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Yeah and he wouldnt have sudden symptoms from an enlarged heart
[/quote]

Acute cardiac myopathy. Google it[/quote]

Googled it and it talked about left ventricular dysfunction.

BMC

[quote]BMC85 wrote:

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
i dont see why your doctor thinks enlarged heart.
[/quote]
Umm…kind of answered your own question there.

[/quote]

Yeah and he wouldnt have sudden symptoms from an enlarged heart. Key word there is prolonged. Sudden symptoms makes me think something is causing his acute symptoms. Not something that happens over a long period of time. Thanks for your useless and moronic post. Shows your intelligence. Anything else?

BMC[/quote]
Oh I’m sorry I didnt’s see where he said his BP and HR were perfect up until that point…Oh wait he didn’t say that. Also 99% of the population wont notice an elevated BP, elevated HR, slight edema OR his symptoms could have been attributed to the drugs he KNEW he was taking that produced those effects Hmm…

“Sudden symptoms makes me think something is causing his acute symptoms.” wow Really? You so smart. Thank god you were here for that wondeful insight.

[/quote]

I just dont understand why you assume hypertension. He even said he sits in the 70s normally. I assume he hasnt had high BP either if he knows his average heart rate. Extreme sudden symptoms makes me think acute problem not prolonged. Enlarged heart/steroid sides take time to become noticeable. Prolonged use would be a slow progressive problem.

And out of curiosity, did he mean enlarged like hypertrophy of the myocardium or dilated chambers? Ive seen the term used both ways.

BMC

Just post the results from the echo.

BMC

We could also be taking about cor pulmonale, when discussing acute cadiac myopathy. This relates to acute pulmonary (lung) hypertension, not LVH.

BBB

Will post results when I receive them tomorrow.

Still dont know? This amazes me. I could’ve given you one by now and told you what was wrong with you.

BMC