High Stimulant Dosages and Impotence

I’ve been taking pre-workouts for the past year or so with 200-300mg of caffeine and, more importantly, 50-100mg of 1,3 DMAA. I take these prior to every workout which is typically 4-5 days per week.

I’m aware of post-stimulant “stim-dick” that lasts for a few hours after taking a large amount of stimulants. This is very noticeable when I take a piss after working out and notice that my penis is around half the normal flaccid size. But, as far as I knew, this was temporary and wouldn’t be a problem unless I was meeting up with a girl immediately after.

The past few months, particularly, I’ve noticed softer erections and an inability to remain hard during sex. This occurs even when I did not take any stimulants that day. In the distant past, even if I was drunk and unable to orgasm, I could have sex for 30 minutes or more and remain completely hard. Now, I have to rush to orgasm or I’ll go soft.

I had a particularly embarrassing past weekend with two really attractive girls who were both disappointed. That was definitely the last nail in the coffin, so I decided to cycle off of all stimulants at that time. The stims really contribute to my workout intensity which has pressured me to remain on them, but it’s a horrible feeling to increase your sex appeal in the gym and not be able to take advantage of it.

Anyways, it’s been nearly a week and I’ve yet to see progress. Does it take a long time to recover from the effects? Or, am I barking up the wrong tree by assuming it’s the stims? I was just curious to find out if anyone else experienced anything longer-term aside from the common stim-dick.