High SHGB, Very Low E2 and Very Low Free T

Hi, this looks like an online calculator rather than an actual blood test?
Who do you use for your tests?
Surprised your getting low T on that dose, should enough for mid to high normal results in the absence of other complicating factors?

What are your estradiol and Prolactin levels like?

1 Like

NAC, Liv52 etc, works for me

1 Like

Brain fog and mood are relatively easy to fix with a good TRT regimen, Libido is much trickier, best not to get too fixated on that i think

1 Like

I’m getting those on Thursday … I’ve reduced my injections to once a week but upped it to 125mg and it was 100mg… Red blood cells also getting checked on Thursday

1 Like

Yeah as long as I have the other results free t can easily be worked out .

Changes relative variation in peak vs trough.

Been there too, with hindsight, nothing to do with Test levels and everything to do with general life/work/family related stress

1 Like

Thanks for the reply… I’ve been the same since starting trt… The symptoms get worse when the the free test is low… I have no stress. I have a great life and I’m happy with what I have . Trust me this is all related to test. I know my body and how it reacts . I had stopped try for 7 months back in 2019 and I went thru hell… Hell with the worse symptoms ever … that’s had nothing to do with stress and life. It was because they stopped my test

1 Like

One of the few times you will read me writing this on here. If numbers above are your trough on 100 mg/week of test ester and your test is not junk then…increase your dose.

1 Like

Calculated fT by Vermeulen method.

http://www.issam.ch/freetesuit.htm

1 Like

The NHS doesn’t test free t… So I’ll have to pay private . Surley the free t calculation wouldn’t be that far off the mark ?

1 Like

Typically 10 to 20% “error” in comparison with equilibrium dialysis assay. No harmonization among labs yet so yet to be seen what is actually the true fT method along with calibration standards.

1 Like

Thanks again… One thing … if there is no way to reduce shbg and the way to go is to increase amount of test … does it then matter on the frequency… I’ve dropped to once a week as I had been told once a week drops shbg … now I know it doesn’t can I go back to for frequent injections ? . Is there any down side to more frequent

Thanks

There are plenty of ways to drop SHBG just none I would recommend for what you are trying to do here in TRT section of forum.

You can read all sorts of material on here regarding Hct elevation, hepcidin suppression, other side effects with various injection frequencies (peak too high, trough too low, etc, etc).

If you do well with once or twice weekly dosing then more power to you.

Area under curve (mean ng/dl) will be approx. same on same weekly dose with various injection frequencies.

1 Like

Thanks for that . Lots to learn .

Well the amount has changed from today and may go back to inject 2 or 3 times a week . So I don’t feel as rough in the before my weekly injection. Haha. Get red bloods taken tomorrow so hopefully they come back ok and I get my E2 count … thank you again for taking the time to reply

1 Like

Numbers you shared above for trough on twice weekly injection would definitely put you on low end of mean dose response for 100 mg/week test cyp/enan.

1 Like

I had the same issues.
Went to .1 cc test cyp daily subq (140 mg /wk but steady blood levels) with an insulin pin. Added 5 mg anavar daily.
You can do the same with winstrol.
Everything is perfect.

1 Like

Thanks… Can this be done with enanthenate?; What does the anavar do . Won’t that bring down my E2 ? I was on anavar for 6 weeks back in August for my cut and this I feel made the little libido I had disappear…

1 Like

So then I must increase it

Because labs said it was 102 nmol/L.

1 Like