High SHBG. Full Blood Results, Help

With a higher SHBG, there is less free estrogen to wreak havoc.

Generally guys with higher SHBG have LESS e2 issues, because most of it is bound.

I would advise the OP against messing with his E2, especially with a higher SHBG. Avoid at all costs.

Needing a higher Test dose doesn’t mean that its all available. It just means he needs more so he can spill over the top, so to speak.

1 Like

Sorry, I thought this was pretty funny.

That was meant to be sort of a rib to @systemlord lol. All in good fun of course. I have a subtle but direct (does that even make sense) sense of humor.

Thanks for explaining that. I admit that I am still very new in my learning and appreciate the correction. It helps to make sure my understanding is more tuned in. I apologize to the OP if my ignorance is in any way misleading.

1 Like

In the future, instead of just telling someone that they’re a mess, give them direction! (of course, its always better if you have experience with said issue)

1 Like

Fair enough. Lashes taken.

1 Like

Ive had most of those tested at various points except prolactin and dht. All appears ok. It’s not like I have access to a doctor who knows what he’s doing, even the private one I tried turned out to be a quack. So to some extent I am relying on guess work because that’s better than what the NHS offer.

Well update in case t helps anyone in the future. Currently 12 days into test prop 50mg eod along with hcg. Still not a single morning erection (these came quickly when I did a 400mg test e cycle last year) maybe slightly increased sex drive and muscle fullness. No change to energy, still wake up dog tired and stay that way all day. Only thing I have noticed is a slightly more motivated feeling. Slightly concerned at the lack of effects as prop should be helping with my symptoms by now surely?

Is there a reason your doing EOD with high SHBG?

I wanted to use prop to minimise time shut down in case this doesn’t work. So if I don’t start feeling well after 4-6 weeks, then testosterone isn’t my problem and I can get back off it ASAP. But I have read longer esters and less frequent jabs are better for high SHBG.

You can get away with once a week, or twice. No need for multiple, But your using a short acting ester, so that makes sense.

Some guys don’t get symptom relief for months. .

UBlood results from 180mg/week
How is this even possible? Underground gear trusted brand, injecting subq in glutes. 0.5ml evey other day and it’s test prop. That’s 7 times my target level. Been feeling super emotional I’m guessing due to estrogen. According to this I need to drop my dosage to 0.7mg eod in order to be at trt levels.