High School Problems

It’s High school, get in his face next time, make sure there is a bunch of people around and watch him back off, he will look like a “bitch” and you won’t be in a fight. Win win for you. If he hits you first lay him out and hey you have witnesses saying he started it.

Or you could just not give a fuck what his dumbass says either way your letting a guy who can’t bench 85lbs bully you.

[quote]jtownlax wrote:
he doesnt think hes fat because he doesnt eat anything. while i eat my tuna and sunflower seeds hes making fun of me for eating food while he scarfes down a bagel and cream cheese which he thinks is healthy. Im at the end of my line. I just want to beat him up in front of everyone till he cries then rip his shirt off him and let everyone see just how “healthy he is”[/quote]

Tuna & Sunflower seeds???

Bagel & Cream cheese???

Hell, forget this.

does he have a fit girlfriend/(legal age)sister/mom? bone them and put the video on the internet.

Does he play sports? do you take gym class together? kick his ass (figuratively)

also, eat red meat for christs’ sake

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
does he have a fit girlfriend/(legal age)sister/mom? bone them and put the video on the internet.

Does he play sports? do you take gym class together? kick his ass (figuratively)

also, eat red meat for christs’ sake [/quote]

I agree. I think the fat kid might have a point when he mentioned what he was eating.

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
[/quote]
?

Edit* saw legal after I posted pic

If he is fat then make him embarrassed about it. Next time he’s changing for gym make people aware of his man boobs and big gut so that they start to laugh. When other people are bullying him for being fat you don’t even have to worry about him anymore.

i was eating the tuna. he was eating the bagel. i sometimes bring cooked burgers in for school as well. he gets a kick out of it

Man the shit we worry about in high school…I must be getting old

Real questions:

Do you lift at school, if so, at what time?

Can you see your abs?

[quote]jtownlax wrote:
i was eating the tuna. he was eating the bagel. i sometimes bring cooked burgers in for school as well. he gets a kick out of it[/quote]

Forget him.

Dude, it’s fucking high school. NONE of that shit matters.

No, not even the stuff you think REALLY matters. That stuff especially doesn’t matter. Most of the cute girls in your class will be fat as hell in ten years. Most of the guys who think they are hot shit now will be Al Bundy in 15 years.

Ignore the fucker and work on getting better.

There is no greater revenge than running into those people years later after you have reached your life goals.

Let it be.

People fuck with you. That’s life. It only matters if you let it or you believe it.

I have no doubt that weight training and eating like a serious gainer would look strange today in a sea full of sedentary X-box players.

Get used to standing out.

What the hell do you think will happen if you actually build those 20" arms. Yeah, you will stand out more and people will talk more.

better train for it now.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]jtownlax wrote:
i was eating the tuna. he was eating the bagel. i sometimes bring cooked burgers in for school as well. he gets a kick out of it[/quote]

Forget him.

Dude, it’s fucking high school. NONE of that shit matters.

No, not even the stuff you think REALLY matters. That stuff especially doesn’t matter. Most of the cute girls in your class will be fat as hell in ten years. Most of the guys who think they are hot shit now will be Al Bundy in 15 years.

Ignore the fucker and work on getting better.

There is no greater revenge than running into those people years later after you have reached your life goals.

Let it be.

People fuck with you. That’s life. It only matters if you let it or you believe it.

I have no doubt that weight training and eating like a serious gainer would look strange today in a sea full of sedentary X-box players.

Get used to standing out.

What the hell do you think if you actually build those 20" arms. Yeah, you will stand out more and people will talk more.

better train for it now.[/quote]

Lol, X I pretty much told him the same thing.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

I just hate to see guys involved in bodybuilding this worried about what people think…because I used to be that way too.

I mean, if you actually do get big, everyone will be looking anyway so you might as well grow that thick skin now.

Can you imagine the stupid shit someone like Phil heath must hear on a daily basis?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

I just hate to see guys involved in bodybuilding this worried about what people think…because I used to be that way too.

I mean, if you actually do get big, everyone will be looking anyway so you might as well grow that thick skin now.

Can you imagine the stupid shit someone like Phil heath must hear on a daily basis?[/quote]

Do you mean what he hears over the sounds of small children crying and running away in fear?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

Can you imagine the stupid shit someone like Phil heath must hear on a daily basis?[/quote]

I was the fat kid, who turned to sports and was top of the class smart type nerd also.

So yea I developed thick skin and my 10 year HS reunion was the best night ever. :slight_smile:

I skipped the 20 year no point in rubbing it in.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

I was the fat kid, who turned to sports and was top of the class smart type nerd also.

So yea I developed thick skin and my 10 year HS reunion was the best night ever. :slight_smile:

I skipped the 20 year no point in rubbing it in. [/quote]

LOL!!

Dude, they usually don’t even recognize me. I hated high school but LOVED college.

High school is all about cliques because I guess that is what humans need at that age…some way to define yourself while desperately hoping to be accepted.

I was a nerd in high school. I am also very thankful I was now too.

I think you end up embracing what makes you different as you get older instead of running from it.

I like being different.

That clique shit got old back when Clueless came out and made fun of it. You get way better at life when you learn to be yourself…and like it.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

LOL!!

Dude, they usually don’t even recognize me. I hated high school but LOVED college.

High school is all about cliques because I guess that is what humans need at that age…some way to define yourself while desperately hoping to be accepted.

I think you end up embracing what makes you different as you get older instead of running from it.

I like being different.

That clique shit got old back when Clueless came out and made fun of it. You get way better at life when you learn to be yourself…and like it.[/quote]

Well makes sense why we dominate the Geek thread :slight_smile:

Hey did you heal up? You back to baseline?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Well makes sense why we dominate the Geek thread :slight_smile:

Hey did you heal up? You back to baseline?[/quote]

Still healing. My back is still fucked up. I have to take pain meds just to train. My left shoulder is still fucked so no dumbbell lateral raises…possibly ever by the looks of things. I can’t even do a double biceps pose right now because of the pain.

I am training, twice a day when possible, and am working on gaining, but even though I am still strong in most areas, I don’t know how much this has messed me up for the long term.

This wasn’t a minor accident even if I don’t look it. I’m not even sure why I’m still here.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

LOL!!

I like being different.

That clique shit got old back when Clueless came out and made fun of it. You get way better at life when you learn to be yourself…and like it.[/quote]
x2

With the exception of the college part.

[quote]anonym wrote:

High school: serious business.[/quote]

OP, as others have said, let it go. As long as he knows he’s getting to you, he’ll keep it up. If you plan on being successful in any way, shape or form; you are going to stand out and be a target for people’s jealousies and insecurities.

If you do decide to respond, here’s something that always works. When he starts in on you simply say in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear: “No! If being gay is your thing, that’s fine, but I told you a million times, I DON’T want to fuck you in the ass.”

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

High school: serious business.[/quote]

OP, as others have said, let it go. As long as he knows he’s getting to you, he’ll keep it up. If you plan on being successful in any way, shape or form; you are going to stand out and be a target for people’s jealousies and insecurities.

If you do decide to respond, here’s something that always works. When he starts in on you simply say in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear: “No! If being gay is your thing, that’s fine, but I told you a million times, I DON’T want to fuck you in the ass.”

[/quote]

That is awesome.