High School Bulking Breakfast

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]Petermus wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Wake up earlier[/quote]

This. It would behoove you in many facets of life to learn to be a early riser.[/quote]

I work up at 5:50 this morning. I hated myself all day long lol.

Waking up earlier is hard unless you have a strict sleep schedule…otherwise its hard to motivate yourself to get up. [/quote]

I wake up at 5:30 every morning. Your body will learn to love it. Just be in bed by 10-11.[/quote]

Hell yeah, I wake up at 5 every morning wether my alarm clock is set or not. Morning is my favorite time of day and a FAT breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I’m a morning person.

I usually eat eggs, oats, raisin bread, and OJ. If I’m feeling froggy I’ll make up some almond paste protein pancakes (thanks to CT for the recipe).

Hey bro, i dont post much so take this for what its worth. Im a junior and school starts at eight so i wake up make six eggs (premixed the night before with three egg white three whole) then i grab yogurt then prolly three spoonfulls of pb and on the way to school i down a 25 gram shake n a bannana.

just curious what are your stats lookin like?

The “waking up earlier” thing is not unique to high school at all. People who go to work have to give enough time to make breakfast for the rest of their working lives.

Eggs can be scrambled in less than a minute! Even an omelet doesn’t take long to make.

Make an omelet or scrambled eggs, toast some bread, and have a fruit. DONE! Go to bed earlier and get up earlier. Or buy an egg and cheese sandwich and a fruit somewhere.

Did I just mention BREAD? (GASP!)

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
Did I just mention BREAD? (GASP!)[/quote]
Brick, this website is for bodybuilders. Not soccer moms. Everybody knows that if you eat bread you will become obese and have to drop out of high school because youre too fat. Jeez. At least you didn’t recommend milk.

[quote]donovanbrambila wrote:

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
Did I just mention BREAD? (GASP!)[/quote]
Brick, this website is for bodybuilders. Not soccer moms. Everybody knows that if you eat bread you will become obese and have to drop out of high school because youre too fat. Jeez. At least you didn’t recommend milk.[/quote]
X2

[quote]PeteD wrote:
I hate getting up a moment sooner than I have to. I put 80g of oats, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder, 40g of raisins and 300ml of milk in a bowl. Leave it in the fridge overnight. Good to eat cold in the morning.
660 calories
45g protien
105g carbs
10g fat[/quote]

Oh, man. That sounds like a GREAT breakfast.

two pbj’s and a protein shake. maybe add a banana. quick and easy. or leftovers from last night’s dinner. who says you have to eat breakfast food for breakfast?

1 piece of rye toast with honey
4 eggs
1 cup of oates
1/2 glass of orange juice

Doesnt take too long at all and will get you going for the day!