High-School Athletics

I have a program that I have based on 5,3,1 and the variant 8,6,3 and I was wondering if there was something I have not put in the program that would benefit the athletes on this program. We currently run the lifting Monday Wednesday, Friday and then plyos and conditioning Tuesdays and Thursdays. Here is a link Intermediate (8A-11) Lifting Program - Google Sheets

[quote]rpuffer90 wrote:
I have a program that I have based on 5,3,1 and the variant 8,6,3 and I was wondering if there was something I have not put in the program that would benefit the athletes on this program. We currently run the lifting Monday Wednesday, Friday and then plyos and conditioning Tuesdays and Thursdays. Here is a link Intermediate (8A-11) Lifting Program - Google Sheets

Well, wouldn’t you be better off asking Jim Wendler in his forum http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/jim-wendler-531?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop

He is the creator of 5/3/1 after all

True

I’m trying to get multiple opinions from a variety of trainers as I have a certain group of kids who are convinced that this will wreck all growth. Instead of going straight to a powerlifting coach I wanted an opinion from an olympic and bodybuilding coach as well so that they will at least stop wrecking it for the underclassmen.