High Rep Trap Bar Deads

Yup, see it now. T-Nation really has issues for me for some reason.

You might try pulling from blocks and working down as well to see if that’ll help your arch. SSB works well too.

Yeh def going to add the blocks into training, sorry to be an idiot but whats SSB?

Safety Squat Bar

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
TheDude: Glad to hear it worked for you. I’m actually waiting on my texas deadlift bar to ship to my house, and will see what impact that has on my pulls. I’ve always wanted to try out this theory, but never had any room for it in my programming until recently. I actually just started doing ANY sort of deadlift training very recently after 3 years of none due to an injury, so this has been pretty exciting.

I love my Ironmind straps too. Greatest on the planet, and as long as I can continue to close a CoC#2 for reps, I won’t sweat my grip, haha.[/quote]

Whoa that’s a long time away from action. Glad to see you’re back full force. CoC#2 is no joke man! I have a #1 without need for a #2 in a while lol

Yeah, for a while I was trying to close the 3, but I would’ve had to base ALL of my training around my grip rather than my other lifts, and it didn’t seem worth it. I can close the 2.5 for a few reps, but it’s still a crazy jump.

And I’m definitely excited about being able to deadlift heavy again. My first meet was in April, and it was the first time I had pulled around 500lbs in 3 years. It was really awesome to have come back to my old numbers with no pain.