High-Protein Diet Danger

[quote]Scott M wrote:
All those who are worried about the protein in their diets please send me your unwanted steak, chicken, eggs, protein powder etc and I will be sure to dispose of it safely. [/quote]
x2

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^whats worse (about the avatar) is that there is about a 99% chance that its not even him lol. thats what makes it a little less than hetero[/quote]

Hater.

A nice gay chap who likes to post twice a year and you gotta call him out?

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^whats worse (about the avatar) is that there is about a 99% chance that its not even him lol. thats what makes it a little less than hetero[/quote]

Haha, Greg you know you’ve googled ‘‘Topless man’’ more than once… lol

I wonder where the OP went.

Hello All,
Thanks for the honest feed back on my pic, for sure I need to update my pics!

A few other points, what else did we expect a study from a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School to say? They are often the last to figure it out!

And also what about water intake, I wonder if those mice had extra water with their high protein intake.

Again thanks to all of you for your thoughtful feedback!

Later!

you see the mouse diet first evolved in the jungle, subsisting mostly on bananas… later on they evolved huge brains and then subsisted on a mouse hunter-gatherer diet. Soon thereafter they learned agrictulture and incorporate these nutrients into their omniviorous diet.

The parallels are astounding. This just in… panda bears fed a steady stream of eucalyptic leaves were found to be extremely healthy and the surgeon general is now suggesting all humans switch to an all eucalptis diet.

I’m a believer that all well-controlled and well-documented studies are valuable, even this one. It’s when morons start intrepreting results that the problems come in.

These morons probably pre-ordained some theory about EPC, found that EPC levels in high protein HUMAN groups were normal, so then they did this stupid thing with mice, and found that their EPC levels were low. Probably to get some grant money from the high fructose corn syrup lobby.

I mean why not just measure EPC levels of atkins dieters… why bother with the mice at all? This is just beyond stupid.