High Prolactin Two Years After Cycle

I feel great minus the fact that I just broke all of my fingers typing this response

1 Like

They should really delete some of his nonsense from tnation I can’t count how many people have made threads feeling like shit after reading his ramblings

Yeah
the dude who wrote that has left this place. He wanted to try his hand at going pro in competitive paint thinner drinking. Always ask before trusting information. You never know how outdated (or flat out insane) it may be.

2 Likes

Wasent the dude well respected on this forum though?

He had some good information if you sift thru enough. Problem is he spoke on a lot of things as facts that simply weren’t facts.

What makes it bad is he speaks in a way that makes him seem believable. You know with all the fancy proper terms and shit and multi syllable words that are hard to pronounce.

Sorta like the other nutcase that just dropped back in @newbvet was just arguing with.

1 Like

Yeah I spent a large amount of time reading countless posts on here and I ended up pinning him as trustworthy. Felt like he really knew what he was talking about. Had me fooled. My recovery is doing well (as of now) though so whatever I guess. Gonna drop the AI and I only got one more week of nolva

1 Like

I was around these forums when he used to post. He did have a fair amount of knowledge. However he was always hell bent on the fact that low test was only related to your thyroid and iodine deficiencies. Nothing else. And it was all about numbers, crushing E2 down to a very low level, thats kind of when I tuned out.

SB

2 Likes

Haaaaa no one can overcome my record #gallonofbleach

1 Like