High Prolactin and Estradiol

Hi guys, i have a problem with my hormones. I don’t know why, but i have high prolactine and estradiol, but not high testosterone. I train 2 times a week with weights, my height is 181 cm and weight 76kg, I have lost 9kg from 85 and want to loose 6kg, because have some fat in my legs, butt and in lower stomach. I experience low sex drive, some ED … What is the problem with me ? Can somebody help, because doc prescribed me 0.25 dostinex once a week for about a month, will it fix my prolactin after cycle of this drug or i will need to use it all the time ? Also he doesnt want to do anything with my estradiol … Sorry, maybe it’s wrong section, but im not on trt, im natty, but have this problems …

Estradiol 152 (28-156)
Testosterone 22.17 (8-29)
Testosterone Free 19.6 (4.5-42)
Prolactin 333 (86-324)
Progesterone 2.45 (0.7-4.3)
SHBG 32 (12-78)
LH 5.62 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 3.47 (1.5-12.4)
Insulin 6.51 (2.6-24.9)
TSH 2.14 (0.27-4.2)
Т3 Free 3.79 (3.1-6.8)
Cortisol 700 (160-670)

I want to notice that im 25. I have already done an MRI and i have no prolactinoma. About T3 i can say, that in the past i have low iodine in diet for about maybe 5 years and low fats. Now, for about 6 month i have balanced diet with 130 protein/ 70 fats / 300 carbs with iodine with 100g seaweed per day and good amount of fats from eggs, olive oil, nuts, fat milk, beef sometimes. I also use multivitamine once a day from biotech.

This slightly elevated prolactin can be due pituitary empty sella like me or the subclinical hypothiroidism you may have due to the suboptimal free t3.

Your testosterone on paper does not look low, but it is quite suboptimal if you are below 40 especially depending on your SHBG that you have not tested

Also your serum cortisol seems a bit high, I would get 4 points saliva cortisol test to see the daily pattern in the tissues

And i have tested my SHBG, its - SHBG 32 (12-78)

Thank for help, i want to notice that im 25. I have already done an MRI and i have no prolactinoma. About T3 i can say, that in the past i have low iodine in diet for about maybe 5 years and low fats. Now, for about 6 month i have balanced diet with 130 protein/ 70 fats / 300 carbs with iodine with 100g seaweed per day and good amount of fats from eggs, olive oil, nuts, fat milk, beef sometimes. I also use multivitamine once a day from biotech.

Empty sella is different and if the NMRi was not done by a well profficient operator and also the person reading it, empty sella can be easily missed. I did two NMRs and on the first one they did not catch it

I understand, before mri i have done an x-ray of sella if you mean this, and the only thing, that wasnt alright was size, it was less, that normal for my age and sex. By the way, i dont know if it will be possible for me to do another mri, because it’s very expensive.

That prolactin is only a tiny bit elevated, nothing to worry about, the estrogen is fine, the Free T isn’t optimal. Your Free T is midrange, most guys on TRT need above mid range levels to feel good.

The cortisol is a problem and can suppress testosterone, when I see high cortisol, I wonder if stress levels are high a lot of the time. If so remove the stressors from your life.

If you decide to start TRT I would inject very frequently because large injections will drive estrogen high.