T Nation

High MG/ML Gear

I've seen some UL make test and other shit with concentration from 250mg/ml up to 500 or 600mg/ml. I was wondering does higher concentrations of gear is bullshit or this could be legit?

[quote]CrazyDude wrote:
I’ve seen some UL make test and other shit with concentration from 250mg/ml up to 500 or 600mg/ml. I was wondering does higher concentrations of gear is bullshit or this could be legit?
[/quote]

I would be skeptical but its definitely doable with certain compounds

according to Shit Piana (haha), there is no way this steroid is for real… he says anything above 250mg per ml is bullshit

Probably legit but the more concentrated the mix its more likely to cause PIP, even if you aren’t allergic to the solvents. You need a lot of solvents to stop this type of solution from recrystallizing.
If you haven’t already tried a more standard solution and are fine with it I would hold off trying a high concentration solution.

i’ve heard of a T600 as well and regardless of weather or not its legit, is it a product you even want?

The pip would be so bad you wouldnt be able to squat for a month.

Richard Piano is correct, stray from this lab lol. Pharma Test e 250mg/ml ALWAYS ALWAYS. Prop always 100mg per cc. Test prop at 50mg every other day will blow the mind off of a 210Ilbs fella 5’7. Trust this is true pharma test :slight_smile: