High mg/ml Gear Pain?

I just have a question about how a mg/ml ratio effects PIP… So ive stumbled upon so deca 500 / eq 600 and was first wondering if anyone has tried them? and if so how much pain they had if any after injection. Ive read up on this topic alot lately and the general note is that the longer the ester attached the less pain their will be as opposed to the mg/ml ratio. Peeps on other boards have tried these and said post injection pain was similar to that of prop but im not sure. If someone could explain a little more on this to me that would help a lot. Thanks

JJ

bump

nobodys tried high concentration gear? wats the logic behind not if so? just seems like a good idea the less oil needs to be injected the better off youd be

I’ve never tried high concentration, but to my minimal knowledge it seems the best most powerful gear is lower concentration. High concentration seems to be more painful and really just means more useless pinning. Why do 1ml of deca a week of 500mg if really you’re going to split it into 2 doses for stable blood levels…To me at least I would rather a painless 1ml injection over a 1/2ml painful injection. Never done anymore than EQ or Test E at 250mg/ml but really don’t see the point

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
nobodys tried high concentration gear? wats the logic behind not if so? just seems like a good idea the less oil needs to be injected the better off youd be[/quote]

next cycle I’m using T400.

I’ll let you know, won’t be for a while though

[quote]smalsh wrote:
High concentration seems to be more painful and really just means more useless pinning. [/quote]

lulz what?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]smalsh wrote:
High concentration seems to be more painful and really just means more useless pinning. [/quote]

lulz what?
[/quote]

hahaha wow

I have used high dosed gear. Dude its just a higher concentrated dose meaning less cutting agents per mg/ml ratio. It will “up the bite” a bit but nothing to worry about.

Im sure theres a guy that home brews around that could probly chime in and explain all the technical scientific chemical mumbo jumbo details.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
nobodys tried high concentration gear? wats the logic behind not if so? just seems like a good idea the less oil needs to be injected the better off youd be[/quote]

I’ll let you know, won’t be for a while though[/quote]

I actually found this stuff which looks to good to be true… its got 300mg test E and 250 deca per ML … Its called Nandrotest blend and i wasn’t sure if anyone had used it. Figured ppl would jump all over the stuff lol

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:

I’ll let you know, won’t be for a while though[/quote]

I actually found this stuff which looks to good to be true… its got 300mg test E and 250 deca per ML … Its called Nandrotest blend and i wasn’t sure if anyone had used it. Figured ppl would jump all over the stuff lol[/quote]

That sounds awesome