High Liver Values Caused by Supplements?

I posted on the Over 35 Forum, but wanted to touch base here for more input. Having higher liver values after starting a ton of new supplements, looking for help on possibly identifying which ones might be raising my liver values?? Never had this issue before, even on prohormones!

Been on HRT and a really aggresive supplement protocol to get me through some serious medical issues…good news since starting HRT and all these supplements, my life has totally done a 180 and I am back on the road to being “normal” with a good quality of life. Getting labs done every 3 months, and nothing drastic but my AST and ALT levels came out high. Wondering if anyone sees anything on my supplement or HRT list that could be causing this?

AST 52 IU/L, reference range 0-40
ALT 76 IU/L, reference range 0-55

Wake Up Empty Stomach:
10mg Cortef Cortisol
4-6 Grains Armor Thyroid

Few hours later with Living Fuel Ultimate Shake:
Idebenone 90mg (then another 90mg later in day)
Centrophenoxine 2g
L-Huperzine A 100mcg (2 x more with meals later in day)
Piracetam 1600mg (3 x more with meals)
Choline Bitartrate 235mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg
L-Theanine 500mg (1x more later in day)
CoQ10 100mg (has some C, E, Lipase in it too)
NAC 600mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg
TMG (trymethylglycine) 1500mg
B Complex (crapload of all the Bs + 100mg C)
NewChapter Organics Every Man�¢??s One Daily
Taurine 1000mg
Carnitine 660mg

Adrenal Assist (Each vegetarian suitable capsule includes: Vitamin C, buffered (as calcium ascorbate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), Vitamin B5 (as calcium pantothenate), Magnesium (citrate, malate), Zinc (as picolinate), Rhodiola rosea extract ( 3% rosavins, 1% salidroside), Astragalus root, Maca, Ashwagandha root extract (3.5% withanolides), Holy basil leaf extract (2.5% ursolic acid), Panax Ginseng extract (10% ginsenosides), Schizandra berry, Eleutherococcus senticosus extract(20:1))

Thyroid Support Complex
Digestive Enzymes
Pregnenolone 150mg
DHEA 75mg
Vitamin D3 5000iu+550mcg Vitamin K
HANDFULS of BCAAs every day multiple times

At night:
Dynamics of Nature Vitaforce Whole Food Vitamin and Mineral (greens powder)
Healthforce Nutritionals Truly Natural Vitamin C Powder

Living Fuel Shakes I use a few times a day, they are loaded with stuff.

We are dropping the DHEA and Pregnenolone for now as my hormones seem to be leveling out. Im on 200mg Testosterone week, 250iux3 HCG, 1mg daily GH, 4 grains Armor Thyroid, 10early AM 5mg 4-5 hours later Cortisol. GHB at bedtime during week, I take weekends off.

Adding this week:
Resveratrol
L-Arginine/Ornithine
Glucosamine/MSM/Ginger/Tumeric blend
Liver Support with Milk thistle and other herbs

In my shakes Ill put 5mg Luecine powder from Biotest and Superfoods from Biotest. Also use Biotest’s two versions of Essential Fatty Acids, 2 caps of each kind with each meal.
I also do Muscle Monster Milk shakes and other whey shakes, all depends what I have on hand.

Injectable B12 Methycobalamin 3x week
Injectable Vitamin C and Gluathione daily, but will be switching to nutrional IVs soon with bigger doses of C and Gluathione

I think I got it all�¢?�¦maybe not�¢?�¦did my best to go through my counter top!

KSman, BBB? Other gurus on here? Any input or suggestions on any of the supplements above Id totally be open to. I would have done it before but I was too dang lazy to type it all out…but with high liver values this week I wanted your guys input.

What are the underlying health issues?

I am just a simple man, but I would really audit your supp list and see if any of your supps are at levels that could be too high. For instance, 5k IU of Vit D is pretty high on a daily basis, have you had your Vit D tested? The intravenous Vit C also raises eyebrows. It’s not like either of these Vitamins are bad (and I haven’t heard of any effect on the liver), but are amounts that high truly necessary or beneficial?

When I google “vitamin” and “liver” I get chromium, vitamin a, niacin (b3), menadione (k3), manganese. Have you or your doc added up the combined doses through various forms?

Anyway, my girlfriend recently went on birth control pills, and her AST and ALT levels went all to hell. much higher than yours. The doc’s switching prescriptions and urging dietary improvements and a retest in a few months. That’s all I got.

Thank you…I need to add up the various vitamins in the different supplements, multi, shakes that have tons of different stuff, and green powder, etc…I could be getting too much of B3 for sure, maybe others you have listed and others I was not aware…maybe that are liver toxic…

Yes 5k of D isnt too high actually, especially if your labs show a deficieny in it, which mine have. Ive been on 5k for a while now and my D value on labs is still not in the high range of average or optimal. Vit D is a “popular” supplement these days with anti aging and more integrative medicine doctors, lots of reseach in the life extension community on it. My B levels were also crazy low. IV Vit C is amazing, there are plenty of studies on the various benefits, and injectable Glutathione is the way to go for its effectiveness. For the “miraculous” effects of Vit C, your stomach couldnt tolerate the amounts needed. In an IV you can easily get 15-30 grams of Vitamin C.

I gotta do some calculations this weekend on the various supplements and combined dosages as you suggest. Thanks for the input!!!11