High Intensity Aerobics

i have a female friend who wants to lose fat for the upcoming “beach” season and she recently told me that she will be attending a once a week aerobics class. she also mentioned the class was very intense.

now i dont know about you guys but the sound of aerobics classes hurts my ears. couldnt she lose fat with proper weight training or sprinting? do you guys think this class will help her lose fat?

its once a week on mondays and this girl goes to the gym 3-4 times a week and does 20 minutes on the elliptical machine and then some weight machines.

[quote]zipzopzoobitybop wrote:
i have a female friend who wants to lose fat for the upcoming “beach” season and she recently told me that she will be attending a once a week aerobics class. she also mentioned the class was very intense.

now i dont know about you guys but the sound of aerobics classes hurts my ears. couldnt she lose fat with proper weight training or sprinting? do you guys think this class will help her lose fat?

its once a week on mondays and this girl goes to the gym 3-4 times a week and does 20 minutes on the elliptical machine and then some weight machines.[/quote]

It probably will, but in the short run. In the long run, she’ll probably gain it back since she wont’ be going to these classes anymore.

If she adds this class to a resistance training program and diet for her goals it cant really be anything but positive. she’s being active if she likes it go for it

Phill