High IGF-1 Result

Do I lower my dose to 80 or 90mg a week then re-test in 8 weeks?

I would not. The 10mg difference would probably not effect your IGF-1. I would just give your protocol time to stablize. Remember it take 5-6 weeks for a T cyp protocol to reach steady state but that is not the end that is when your body starts healing and based on age (and your IGF-1/GH) determines how fast that is. So in this case your IGF-1 being high is that good.

2 Likes

But I’m on this protocol for more than 6 weeks. Sorry I should’ve mentioned that earlier.

How much over 6 week? 8 weeks or 2 years? After 6 weeks your T cyp dose in your body is now at a steady state. That is all. All your other hormones could still be in flux.

From October 15

Have you had your IGF-1 tested before? Was it high then? If not be sure to add it to your next TRT blood test checkup. Labs are not perfect they make errors all the time.

Never tested my IGF before. I did it because I was considering SARMs thinking it was low.

So leave my TRT dose and re-test in 6-8 weeks or lower the dose?

You seem to be dam’d and determined to change something so go ahead and do it.
I don’t think it will make a dam bit of difference.
Time and a steady protocol is my suggestion.

Just thought of reintroducing the question thinking you might have missed it. I didn’t mean to be pushy.

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

I found this abstract; it kind of relieved me a bit.

1 Like

Glad to see you found some confirmation on the IGF-1. I hope you will post your next blood test it will be interesting to see your progress.

1 Like

I recon you said.I continued my search after I got home until I found that website.
You guys were great, can’t thank you enough :slight_smile: